RPGM Love Is NTR [v0.021 Hotfixes] [Kaguya-sama: Love Is NTR]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
For the moment it way to short to decide if it will be good or not, though noticed after a 5 min play it kinda loop into the same part again, geuss seeing your gf being naughty with guy in the infirmary is actualy the end for now. All i can say is, bring somewhat more content next update and make sure it not end into a loop if the same content again.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Why are netori stories and netorare stories often written so differently. The former is just either normal cheating or other men don't exist whereas netorare tries its best to fuck you up.
Because the different stories attract different people. With netori, most people here are moral enough not to play Mr. Steal your girl, so the best way to let people digest that they're still doing something scummy is to go the harem route and either make any other male footnotes, or make them mustache twirling villains/incompetent so that you don't feel bad for stealing their girls.
NTR is the exact opposite, lets call a spade a spade, if you're in to NTR, you have a humiliation fetish. The entire point is to lose your girl, which is one the most emasculating things ever, so why not pile on to the humiliation. That's why most NTR protagonist's tend to be classical anti-heroes, because you want them to lose.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LoveIsNTR-0.021Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
That's why most NTR protagonist's tend to be classical anti-heroes, because you want them to lose.
The best NTR games are ones where you play as a small dicked loser whose innocent love interest is forced to realize the MC's loser nature by being educated by her slutty "friend" or by real men like Chad and Tyrone who is just gonna drop her for the next innocent piece of meat they can corrupt.

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
Here is a possible for this game. Don't thank me: I like to be of service!
(Don't blame me, I've had a hard day: I chased the bastard here, and there was work to do!)

haha234

Jul 27, 2018
V0.03 is released for free for the public.

Gofile:

PixelDrain:

Reactions: Testament34

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
the developer could focus on making the game then when it completed, release the entire game out to everyone instead releasing updates every month, its not fun to play incomplete game

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote