BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
i have tried to join patroen and been told "you cant join this creators membership" anyone got any ideas
I was on hiatus because my grandmother passed away and I almost had a heart attack in May from a blood clot. Whenever I am unable to provide updates I always freeze the Patreon, it being frozen is the reason you were unable to join. I am back to it, nearly blood clot free and Patreon has opened this month on the 1st of July. So if you would like to join still to beta test/play it is now available. I'm sorry it wasn't very clear though, I had left a public message about the freeze but maybe it's not well known about how new members are unable to join. I'll make sure next time to include this information, since hiatus's and my health seem to be a reoccurring thing.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I was on hiatus because my grandmother passed away and I almost had a heart attack in May from a blood clot. Whenever I am unable to provide updates I always freeze the Patreon, it being frozen is the reason you were unable to join. I am back to it, nearly blood clot free and Patreon has opened this month on the 1st of July. So if you would like to join still to beta test/play it is now available. I'm sorry it wasn't very clear though, I had left a public message about the freeze but maybe it's not well known about how new members are unable to join. I'll make sure next time to include this information, since hiatus's and my health seem to be a reoccurring thing.
Glad your feelin better BB.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes