BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
Just checked her where she posts her progress, gonna say it's very unique and interesting continuation from the demo.
Looking forward to when it comes live.
YAY! I'm glad you saw it! I knew I should of had some kind of place for updates other than discord haha but really really didn't want to use blogger since it's so old. I looked around and looked at a lot of TOS and then caved in to blogger lol. I'm glad that despite it being an old platform it reached people :)

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
I'm on the discord for BondageBunny or BB for short, and she's been working on it the whole time. She wants to bring out the whole game in one shot, rather than periodic updates.
Yea it was just a hiatus from Patreon so there was no longer the stress of deadlines >~< and I could focus on my health for a bit/go at a slower pace. Thanks for advocating for me here on F95 Scotsman! :)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
YAY! I'm glad you saw it! I knew I should of had some kind of place for updates other than discord haha but really really didn't want to use blogger since it's so old. I looked around and looked at a lot of TOS and then caved in to blogger lol. I'm glad that despite it being an old platform it reached people :)
I'm not sure how old blogger is as I don't use it myself, but I saw quite a few games use it as their releasing platform, and it's very nice - clean, direct, no annoying pop-up / advertisement / promotions (I guess this is where it fails as it's not good for business).
And it's nice to have a place to see what's going on without needing accounts / authorisation (like Discord or Patroen)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BondageBunny

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
I'm not sure how old blogger is as I don't use it myself, but I saw quite a few games use it as their releasing platform, and it's very nice - clean, direct, no annoying pop-up / advertisement / promotions (I guess this is where it fails as it's not good for business).
And it's nice to have a place to see what's going on without needing accounts / authorisation (like Discord or Patroen)
:) Absolutely! I didn't know that about other games, they say it's not good for business so it made me question it for game development/brand. Plus apparently it makes it hard to find in googles own search, but it had what I was looking for. Pages, posts, timeline, easy to create, organize and easy to use. Plus followers of if anyone wanted notifications (Though I have no personal experience of what it's like to follow a blog) I'll be sure to keep the blog up to date. Its working for me and after carefully reading the TOS I'm not at risk of violating anything.

Oct 29, 2020
I'm actually glad that this game is only going to be released in full!
It may be a much longer wait but it's definitely better than only being able to play two more scenes and then having to wait for another month or so for more imo.

And one error I seem to remember when playing the demo when it first came out was that if the player is set as a trans man and gets kidnapped by the guy the audio says "good girl" instead of "good boy". It's probably already been fixed but I thought mentioning it might be good just in case.

Reactions: Ethernetwork

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
Does the game have a/an planned/official release date yet or will that be announced later?
Hey there! Scotsman pretty much answered it but there's no release date as of yet. I don't think I'd manage to make the deadline if I put one on myself. I originally thought it was going to take 9 more months but life keeps getting in the way of that.

but if I were to give you some math on the situation...
Each route is about 22,000-25,000 words long. It takes me 1 month to write 10,000 words. There are 4 characters left and a few touch ups on other routes. (+Art, editing, SFX, Music, polishing)

so... 4 characters x estimated 23,000 writing = 92,000 words / 10,000 per month = about 9.2 months not including art... ... this math honestly seems off... as it was 9 months the last time I calculated this lmao I'm sorry >~< I tried.

Stalker Seducer

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Hey there! Scotsman pretty much answered it but there's no release date as of yet. I don't think I'd manage to make the deadline if I put one on myself. I originally thought it was going to take 9 more months but life keeps getting in the way of that.

but if I were to give you some math on the situation...
Each route is about 22,000-25,000 words long. It takes me 1 month to write 10,000 words. There are 4 characters left and a few touch ups on other routes. (+Art, editing, SFX, Music, polishing)

so... 4 characters x estimated 23,000 writing = 92,000 words / 10,000 per month = about 9.2 months not including art... ... this math honestly seems off... as it was 9 months the last time I calculated this lmao I'm sorry >~< I tried.
Making such a big game can certainly be a daunting task, i wish you luck and i'm excited for the final product especially romancing that blonde Yandere girlfriend :sneaky:

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
How is the progress going? Is there any date when the game will be released?

It's not complete updated with all my devlogs from discord, but it's got the majority of them. I also created a tumblr for people who want to follow there, but it's the last to get updated. It is not abandoned I don't know why it was marked as such... :(

As for progress, I just started writing Rebecca and Damiens routes. I have a few things left in Marks, Olives, Hidden characters routes left to write before they're done.
After Damien and Rebecca I have 1 other chapter for the stalker to write. Then a bunch of art, polishing it, bug testing it, editing it cause I can't fecking spell lol. Music, SFX, Voice.

I've gotten Walters route 100% done except for art and editing, Daneila and David's route are close to being done as well except for Art and editing.

I just updated my art style which I know sets me back but holy hell it looks good, and it makes me happy. lol

sorry this turned into more of a devlog then a comment. Maybe I should post this to itch as well hmm...

anyway! the blogger has more to it. And discord has everything and is more frequently updated where as other sites are pending.

I work on Love Lock Daily for 3 weeks out of every month, and aim to get 10,000 words written each month for the Patreon update. The last week of the month is spent working on my other games: Unknown, Keep or Kill or Petrify.

Side projects are there to help prevent creative burn out.

anyhew I hope that helps clear things up.

I think the biggest misunderstanding of my project is how massive it is. Love Lock is like reading 2 of the lord of the rings books at the moment. I don't know how else to describe how huge it is. It's the size of two novels at the moment and I've got 3 characters left.
-B.B

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
... Why was it marked abandoned? :/
Most likely because you havenae updated the game since the demo release, the site handlers probably set the abandoned tag, but it will be removed when you give us the finished game in all its CRAZY glory.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes