mr.pepe

Dec 17, 2020
thanks for taking one for the team (sounds interesting the game, but it seems incomplete in some parts)

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
Right so I played the demo and it lasted all of 2mins, so I can only assume the developer notes are for when the game is completed?
" so I can only assume the developer notes are for when the game is completed? "

I'm not sure what notes your talking about but if your referring to the fetish list, yes that is for the completed game. It's actually what I have written/planned at the moment along with all the features are what's currently made. I just didn't want to release everything in a demo as a demo is just a sample of what to expect. :)

Reactions: TVMonika

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
thanks for taking one for the team (sounds interesting the game, but it seems incomplete in some parts)
It is incomplete, it is just a demo/sample of the game. I'm hoping to release what I currently have in the near future but it's a long ways away to debug all the errors, so... so many spelling errors... :eek: :LOL:

aspdf

Oct 27, 2018
the potential in this game is one of a kind, really taken aback by the thought out into this, theres even an in game chill out zone where players can rest from the mind fuck they experienced. im excited to seethe vision, could be a truly interesting gamewhere the game overs and the abductions are actually kind of dreadful... or pleasant (maybe an inbetween lol)???? the fact that it warns about insectophobia i game hints this game will range in a lot of kinks so probs somethig ihere for everyone ngl, game looks good though. kind of excited where this will go, might become more than a one time fap game although currently it sounds to be a pretty solid fap game if it is taken to completion and the tags are fulfilled

Reactions: BondageBunny

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
How do I get the scene with Daniel the woman with red hair?
You can't, it is not in the demo.

I put that image of Daneila on my itch page as I am creating that page to reflect the final release that I am working towards. The demo is just a small sample of my work, so you only really have the one scene with the one character. But that one scene is probably the best thing to showcase what to expect from the characters you interact with in the final release.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I also noticed that when being a male or female you get some different routes is that how the game is going to be or will both genders get the same route?

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
I really enjoy the game does anyone know when the next update will be?
Hi there, I'm working on opening a Patreon or SubscribeStar with the reward being access to what I'm working on monthly(plus a few other things), but it's not going to be the polished game as it's still in development. As for when this happens... I'm not yet sure, still waiting to see if I can get approved by Patreon (which I most likely won't lol) but you never know until you try lol.

Anyhew I'm really glad that you enjoyed the demo. :)

"I also noticed that when being a male or female you get some different routes is that how the game is going to be or will both genders get the same route?"

There's at least two endings(that are written) that are exclusive to one gender, but for the most part everything is the same other then reading a bit differently based on genitalia. When it comes to Walter things will differ based on gender for some things in the intro (I'd explain further but that's a big spoiler) but it won't hinder the player to get to the same place storywise.

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
any update?
Hi there, updates are being posted on my Patreon. I post monthly everything I've worked on the previous month, the updates contain both finished content and works in progress.
Alternatively I post announcements, works in progress and some finished content on the discord server. (Was thinking of branching out to a tumblr but I'm honestly not the greatest at remembering to post so discord seems to work.)

Link to Patreon for if you're interested:
Link to Discord for if you're interested:

Reactions: minibw

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Hi there, updates are being posted on my Patreon. I post monthly everything I've worked on the previous month, the updates contain both finished content and works in progress.
Alternatively I post announcements, works in progress and some finished content on the discord server. (Was thinking of branching out to a tumblr but I'm honestly not the greatest at remembering to post so discord seems to work.)

Link to Patreon for if you're interested:
Link to Discord for if you're interested:
Sweet, i'm looking forward to the public release here, keep up the amazing work BondageBunny

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
I was about to play it until I read arachno NOPE
Oh do you mean the spiders? That scene isn't in the demo. Also that's a very rare thing that you can encounter and you can completely avoid it if you want.

Spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that eases any worries you had, but it's ok if you don't want to play it in general. It's pretty niche content. ^.^

Anyhew, have a great day!

Last edited:
Reactions: Horror-Whore

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Oh do you mean the spiders? That scene isn't in the demo. Also that's a very rare thing that you can encounter and you can completely avoid it if you want.

Spoiler: (I don't know how to mark it as such sorry so if you don't want a spoiler please ignore the next part)
In the actual none demo game there's a scene where the stalker tricks you into going on a date, he will ask you a question "What are you afraid of" And there if you press Spiders it will turn a variable on for some spider torture down the road. But that's also only if you misbehave to the point he wants to use your own fear against you. This question is on a timer with 2 other options as well, not answering just takes you to a normal punishment and then you won't see a spider at all (clown mask or any bag's over your head.)

I hope that eases any worries you had, but it's ok if you don't want to play it in general. It's pretty niche content. ^.^

Anyhew, have a great day!
To mark a spoiler select the text and click the flag icon in the toolbar above the reply box. The three dots next to it contains the inline spoiler button.

Reactions: BondageBunny
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes