lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
so the game is about a person who got taken by a crazy person?not for me.good luck with your game.

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
From one dev to another, my advice is this:

Look for the complaint within the complaint. Often times the angry annoying people are easy to dismiss as not having real feedback because they are assholes and thus fuck them. But, at the same time, you shouldn't fall into the trap of bending over backwards to please needlessly negative people who will probably not even pay you any money for your hard work.

It's striking a balance where the questions are:
1. What segment of the game are people complaining about?
2. Is the segment in quest flawed?
3. If so, what flaw (that the complainer might not have realized) is the true source of the complaint?
4. If the segment does not have a clear flaw, are people mad about a segment because it is doing what it designed to do?
5. How good is the game doing at setting expectations? Are players expecting one thing and getting another because of a problem with telegraphing?

If the answer to all of those questions is no, then you can safely mentally or otherwise tell the hater to go fuck themselves.

i too am keeping this. this shits important.

Most of my haters go "this sucks" and upon asking why i get met with dumb shit like " because it is" and i just shrug it off.

Reactions: BondageBunny

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I feel you. The worst is when there is feedback that is impossible to fix for them, or would require a mountain of work to put it that way.

Example: "Uh... It's got a female main character. Pass"

What's a developers options here?

Option 1: Rebuild the game and every render and allow for a male character at the start as well. Redoing thousands of renders adding tons of additional story making a whole 2nd game on top of the first game...

Option 2: Shrug your shoulders
I've always been perplexed by anyone listing a single thing like the wrong gender protagonist and then just announcing it's not for them. I mean, why even bother announcing it? Just to hear oneself talk? Constructive feedback of the game can be awesome at times and it can help improve the game later. But I don't get the declaration posts. When I see something that doesn't connect with me, I just find another game. I'd never actually post that I tried the game, it wasn't for me, and now I'm leaving...unless I really could give great feedback that might help, etc.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
so as a man i always get abducted by a male?
Or if you decide to run and grab a taxi, the MC's ex will be waiting for ya, with a KNIFE, saying and acting the classic obsessed psychopath, of if I can't have you no one will, the ex can be male or female from the choice of who's the MC's partner meaning Mark or Rebecca. Heads up their paths are not ready to even really start except your capture and thats it for noo. This is currently just a demo, has a TON of potential though.

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Welp, this was a waste of my bandwidth and time. Thank god for the ignore thread button so I won't ever risk wasting my time on this one ever again. Most of those tags need to get removed, considering this is just a demo and almost none of them appear in it. Just looking through the game folder I see there is a ton of shit included but you are only able to access 1/10th of it. Pissed me off pretty well, if that was your goal.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: IvoryOwl and hh103

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Nice! Looking forward to seeing more. I would prefer if your choices decided the outcome entirely though. Mini-games may mean some choices are cut off / much more difficult to be able to physically make.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I've seen a few people point out the tag issue with this game, not sure if it's still a thing or not but I'll point it out anyway.
As per forum rules, the tags a game has needs to match the content it offers at that moment, and not content that has yet to come or be added. Rule nrº 2. Maybe rectifying that will curb some of the complains, otherwise it leads to people coming in here, expecting one thing, but getting another.

Source: [READ ME] Tags Rules And List [Updated 2019-03-24] | F95zone

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
this game seems to be one of those that has 2 stories in one.
If you want the female with the knife, well you will see her with a knife and thats it... the dude part which is not for me I didn't try but you get caught in beginning.. I just scrolled back and went to the woman, but no content, what so ever.. yet!

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I've always been perplexed by anyone listing a single thing like the wrong gender protagonist and then just announcing it's not for them. I mean, why even bother announcing it? Just to hear oneself talk? Constructive feedback of the game can be awesome at times and it can help improve the game later. But I don't get the declaration posts. When I see something that doesn't connect with me, I just find another game. I'd never actually post that I tried the game, it wasn't for me, and now I'm leaving...unless I really could give great feedback that might help, etc.
I feel ya, I think many times they try to influence somehow about the game, like man you're such a great dev but NTR!! without it, it would be so much better (I love NTR and femdom personally) It's just wrong to influence that way.. I do feel a little bad coz I tried to influence in your game once :), I think my general idea was to get more releases faster, haha :) too good a game :).. you're doing great and I should've just stfu and stay happy.. but yeah :)

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
I like this game, pretty good for a demo. I'm excited to see how the F/F routes play out, I played the F/M route as that's where the content lies, but would much prefer to have gone the crazy girlfriend route.

Hopefully the developer keeps up with this one.

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
this game seems to be one of those that has 2 stories in one.
If you want the female with the knife, well you will see her with a knife and thats it... the dude part which is not for me I didn't try but you get caught in beginning.. I just scrolled back and went to the woman, but no content, what so ever.. yet!
Yes "yet" the keyword here~ I'm still waiting for inspiration for her and what will take place. Most everyone else is thought out so while I've been brainstorming I've been working on different areas, sadly that made for less content in the demo and her route being abruptly cut off.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Yes "yet" the keyword here~ I'm still waiting for inspiration for her and what will take place. Most everyone else is thought out so while I've been brainstorming I've been working on different areas, sadly that made for less content in the demo and her route being abruptly cut off.
Take all the time you need, i'm lookin forward to see what happens when you figure it out.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Right so I played the demo and it lasted all of 2mins, so I can only assume the developer notes are for when the game is completed?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes