RPGM Love/Loss [Demo] [The Mithril Hourglass]

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Banner.jpg

Overview:
Love can make a person do funny things. Some of us live for love. Some of us would die for love. Imagine a version of the world where love was magic. Not the metaphorical magic that we feel when we're in love, but literal, actual magic. Superhuman strength, agility, or intelligence. The ability to manifest fire or lightning at your fingertips. Now ask yourself - What happens when that love is torn away, but the magic remains?​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-27
Release Date: 2022-11-25
Developer: The Mithril Hourglass - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Other Games: Maids & Masters - Redemption Harem
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

Field (2).png Bathroom (7).png Seggs (5).png Wake-up (1).png

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LoveLoss-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If this world should be true, schools would become battlefield for the crushes… I mean they are already battlefield but not that fantasy

Reactions: soulbreak

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
If intense transient neurochemical events gave literal superpowers I should think the term "crime of passion" would take on a whole new meaning...

No idea how you're supposed to have anything like a stable society around with that premise tho.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
A lesbian superpower game in RPGM with combat... does this mean we get a ton of Lezdom, catfights, and rape when the full version comes out? If so count me in

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
i cri evrytiem

You're welcome!

If this world should be true, schools would become battlefield for the crushes… I mean they are already battlefield but not that fantasy
There are reasons for that not to happen, but also yes.

Thanks!

If intense transient neurochemical events gave literal superpowers I should think the term "crime of passion" would take on a whole new meaning...

No idea how you're supposed to have anything like a stable society around with that premise tho.
There's a political statement I could make here, but instead I'm just gonna shrug and kinda nod/shake my head.

A lesbian superpower game in RPGM with combat... does this mean we get a ton of Lezdom, catfights, and rape when the full version comes out? If so count me in
I won't say "none" since I don't have the full story laid out yet, but I will say it'll be a fairly short, focused story (compared to Maids & Masters, anyway) so "a ton" isn't accurate either.

Reactions: zARRR

Cyrianu

Jul 4, 2021
Discovered a bug - if you succeed in triggering New Game + mode and view the laptop contents, when you try to select Close it stays stuck on the last scene of the video.

Also unable to interact with your own nightstand and the paperwork on the table.

It's also skipping a lot of the MC's internal monologue in conversation.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Discovered a bug - if you succeed in triggering New Game + mode and view the laptop contents, when you try to select Close it stays stuck on the last scene of the video.

Also unable to interact with your own nightstand and the paperwork on the table.

It's also skipping a lot of the MC's internal monologue in conversation.
Thanks for calling those out!
That last thing is on purpose, though. Currently all NG+ really does is turn off the internal monologue. And give access to a repeatable set of fights (since there's otherwise no way to get a feel for how progression works).

What is love?
(Gets superhuman powers)
Baby don’t hurt me

• Red Heart
Reactions: zARRR

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
you making a 3 games in a row?
Well, yes, but actually no.

This, along with Redemption Harem, is just a demo/preview I made for potential future projects once Maids & Masters is finished. I intend to make a few more in the future, and once MnM hits v1.0, I'll support MnM for a while with bug fixes (and maybe some post-game content) and put up a poll for my Patrons to vote on which project I make next. I only intend to have one personal project at a time (at least until I'm making enough to be able to afford to hire artists).

I do work on multiple projects as a writer, though. If you're curious, those are , , and here.