RPGM Redemption Harem [Demo] [The Mithril Hourglass]

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
RH Logo - 1920x1080.png
Overview:
It is a dangerous time to be alive. Spirits roam the earth, transforming the animals and people they possess into monstrous reflections of themselves. Monster hunters - Redeemers - have taken it upon themselves to fight back and save the possessed. Though their Blodwerk gives them the ability to fight back, it often twists their bodies, nearly making monsters of themselves. Take on the role of Eckhard, one such Redeemer, and discover a new way to save those afflicted by spirits while unraveling the mystery behind why Erlosung Fortress - the stronghold you and your sect call home - appears to have been abandoned in your absence.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-07
Release Date: 2023-01-07
Developer: The Mithril Hourglass - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Other Games: Maids & Masters - Love/Loss
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

Screen 1.png Screen 3.png Screen 2.png Nadua HJ Left.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
..ghost BJ?......

..thx for the share...good luck....
Ghost BJ.

You're welcome. I'm sure I'll need the luck.

a 100 MB... yeah still made a torrent out of it :HideThePain:
Absolute madman.

I have no idea where you people find some of these things. Never change, internet.

The tag definition specifies 3+ LIs, and the demo being as small as it is, there are only 2 right now, so...

You're welcome!

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
I don't know how but I tried modifying each and every variable with saveeditonline and still couldn't help the deer girl, she always says "come back to die?" x)
And my autosave and all my saves are at the same state so... Guess I'll retry from scratch at the next version :')

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
This game looks really good, but how come 3 games are being worked on at the same time? I'm afraid to invest myself into this one and not receive further updates :unsure:

Reactions: rKnight

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
This game looks really good, but how come 3 games are being worked on at the same time? I'm afraid to invest myself into this one and not receive further updates :unsure:
I said this in the Love/Loss thread as well, but to say it here, I'm not actively working on Redemption Harem or Love/Loss currently. They're both demos I made for potential future projects once Maids & Masters is finished. I intend to make more demos in the future (and - it's just not on F95 because there's no lewds), and once MnM hits v1.0, I'll put up a poll for my Patrons to vote on which project I make next.
I've worked on multiple projects since I started developing (I think I topped out at 5 simultaneously, I'm currently back down to 3), and will do everything in my power to finish everything I start, but that depends a lot on support. I'd love to hire some artists and speed up my development cycle, but that's still a long way off.

Almost everything I work on is someone else's project that I just write for, though. If you're curious, those are , , and here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slayerz

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Ah that's really wise about showing up demos of ideas and asking the public what they like before you fully invest into developing one.

That's cool, I actually played The Button on release and loved it. Good luck and never stop making things!