2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Erebeta

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
title copy.jpg

Overview:
Love Love Candy is a popular mobile game, help your favorite girl completing the match-3 challenges, unlock dresses for their avatars with unique items, and reveal 15 spicy scenes with many hot artworks and voice acting. Can you unlock them all?​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-31
Release Date: 2023-10-31
Developer: Erebeta -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

artworks zoey1.jpg artworks sayaka1.jpg artworks zoey5 (5).png menu4.jpg menu3.jpg charadesing1.jpg zoeys copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
View attachment 2421482

Overview:
We are working on a new game! and it's gonna be an hentai match 3!​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-26
Release Date: 2023-02-26
Developer: Erebeta
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2421483 View attachment 2421485 View attachment 2421486
I recognize the main(?) girl from this game, but the dev name is different - what's the story there? Are you the same dev and decided to rebrand, or what?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I recognize the main(?) girl from this game, but the dev name is different - what's the story there? Are you the same dev and decided to rebrand, or what?
NSFW18 Games isn't really a dev, they're basically a publisher or commissioner who has various devs and artists make stuff under their name, usually just having them import whatever they were already working on.

Think more Affect3D and 3D Fuck House and less Amusteven and Roninsong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Erebeta

Erebeta

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
I might be kinda dumb, but is there only 1 girl to dress up and that's all the game rn? Like I said I might just be dumb lol
yes for now there is only zoey (pink hair) this little test demo its just the starting point i made to present the new project in future of course there will be all 3 girls and evey piece of dresses will be to unlock and will give bonuses during the completition of the match 3 puzzels

Reactions: Alkasal

Erebeta

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
hi! zoey (pink hair) and the other girls are my OC i am creating a comic with them and yes i'm working on a new game with them, about the dev for now i asked a guy on fiverr to make a little test demo to try and present the game to patreons, so i'm still searching for a official dev i might continue with that guy probably, anyway there is still so much to do ^^
if u are interested in the girl u can give a look at the "official comic"

randomlolguy

Mar 27, 2020
does this game have any scenes at all? maybe it's just glitched for me but neither the heart button in the dress up section nor the settings button from the menu works at all

Erebeta

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
does this game have any scenes at all? maybe it's just glitched for me but neither the heart button in the dress up section nor the settings button from the menu works at all
its normal! they are stuff that will come later ^^

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes