2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
this shit too hard how do you cheat it?
cheat engine.
1) Write the score you have from cheat engine and click on new scan.
2) Do another score and write the new score to cheat engine and click next scan.
3) Double click on first address value and change your score value to a new one.
4) Do another score to game to actived the score from cheat engine.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
The game somehow doesn't work, no matter when the three girls want to start the first level, after the first move or two I can't click and move anything, nothing happens after that..

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
The game somehow doesn't work, no matter when the three girls want to start the first level, after the first move or two I can't click and move anything, nothing happens after that..
maybe you can't click because it's not added to the game xD

bbadger

Feb 2, 2018
cheat engine.
1) Write the score you have from cheat engine and click on new scan.
2) Do another score and write the new score to cheat engine and click next scan.
3) Double click on first address value and change your score value to a new one.
4) Do another score to game to actived the score from cheat engine.
yo how do i get the cheat engine

Nirriti

Mar 7, 2019
Play from steam version and this game is very hard to win the first stage with out using cheat engine...
About the story.... this game don´t have any actual ending. Anyway the tag to the top of topic are wrong there no H-animation.
I was gifted the game on STEAM by a fan and finally tried it. uwu

Love the ART (I say that as an NSFW artist myself).
Love the voice acting (its REALLY sexual. <3)
Dialogue is funny hentai nonsense (not a bad thing).

My ONLY GRIPE with the game is regarding the difficulty (its harder than playing an NES game): You cannot "setup" a combo (like you can in Eggman Mean Bean Machine or Puyo Puyo). You HAVE to make a move that "makes a group of 3" (minimum) or use a bomb given by RNG. What this means is, like the quoted post above, that the game is extremely RNG heavy. I cannot go past ZOEY (pink hair bimbo)'s first level at all... (I picked her first as I clicked with her more which maybe was a mistake. EDIT: Also realized items have effects you can click on. Whoops). Please. The game is good, thank you for producing it (and sharing it to the world). But s'il-vous-plait... Its impossible to progress... And I AM A PUZZLE GAME FAN! I always end up 30points short or something. This means if you DO MANAGE to be lucky and win, that your victory will feel shallow (didnt really earn it). Ill try a few more times. EDIT 2: Okay so youre incentivized to use items based on the amount of clothings you give them. Okay... Ill use the hammer, and that should tilt things better (in Zoey's case, break any block and let something fall by 1 each). Managed to beat the cow's first level instead (just got very lucky). EDIT 3: Ill stand firm on this: Youre not given enough moves per levels. :/ But its "doable" (pure luck). Which isnt fun on principles. EDIT 4: Okay, so youre incentivized to do everyone's 1st level, then everyone's second, progressively being given better items. While its a neat thing, it makes you dress them up like clowns with broken fashion (until you unlock it all that is!)

TIP: The bombs you get for free on the field... DONT USE THEM. Basically, yes, they clutter your field. But THATS A GOOD THING. When the game consider you stucked, it gives you a free shuffle. Which can cause combos (without using a move count). Final Edit: The last 5-6 levels are tedious as hell. :S

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 8 Votes