2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
Ok I bought it in steam just to check on the files and the game folder uploaded here is completely matches steam version. However, when I copied the game to another place and tried to play offline I got softlocked as was mentioned before. Thread must be deleted, game cracked. It won't work otherwise.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Ok I bought it in steam just to check on the files and the game folder uploaded here is completely matches steam version. However, when I copied the game to another place and tried to play offline I got softlocked as was mentioned before. Thread must be deleted, game cracked. It won't work otherwise.
So the problem is the pirate version... good to know.
i´m a bit confuse with the game tag.... upper the topic say animate but under the genre i don´r see any animation tag.... from the trailer on stream only say gc.... so this game have h animated or not ?

Last edited:

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
So the problem is the pirate version... good to know.
i´m a bit confuse with the game tag.... upper the topic say animate but under the genre i don´r see any animation tag.... from the trailer on stream only say gc.... so this game have h animated or not ?
haven't played yet, one scene at zoey intro wasnt animated for sure

Jun 28, 2020
Yeah game has some anti-pirating built into it. It asks for a firewall exception when you first boot it up. Which is not uncommon with Unity games as Unity has a tool built in for dev's to pull download and usage metrics. But I think the dev of this game is doing something to verify its actually been purchased with that.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
RNG pretty bad in this game, i can't even pass first stage most i got by luck was 1360, second time i barely had chance to make 4 matches, never got 5, game is just candy crush rip off with decent art, id probably skip this play Hunie Pop instead has interesting story, better match game system and nice art. give it 2/5

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Play from steam version and this game is very hard to win the first stage with out using cheat engine...
About the story.... this game don´t have any actual ending. Anyway the tag to the top of topic are wrong there no H-animation.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveLoveCandy-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
Unless i'm missing something this is pretty much just a glorified cg gallery with some dub slapped on it... the art is great but there isn't much of it. The game is not great either, quite basic of this kind and it's either pretty much impossible or a baby game depending on the outfits you use since a lot of items they give are broken. Overall not really worth the effort unless you REALLY want that dub and dialogue (if possible a full save would be great so at least we get that gallery)

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes