Dec 9, 2017
I hate the fact that Nodoka and Akira have enormous breasts but I can't deny that the art is absolutely beautiful in this game. If only it didn't have mosaics. I also wish that each girl had an individual route instead of just the one big harem route. I mean each girl gets their own h-scenes too but in the end it's still a harem game and it leaves me wanting more with them individually.

Lucifer002

Apr 24, 2020
I just wanted to clear my doubt i just need to download the game or do i need the patch also to get sex scenes?

marchapril

Sep 13, 2020
Just want to say thanks for this post. I found the game at Steam and then checked dl site but decided that I wanted a uncensored drm-free version, so here I am. Does a site exist that sells r18 games without drm at all?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Just want to say thanks for this post. I found the game at Steam and then checked dl site but decided that I wanted a uncensored drm-free version, so here I am. Does a site exist that sells r18 games without drm at all?
Yes - Denpasoft -

marchapril

Sep 13, 2020
Great, I will happily support devs/publishers/artists by buying the games I like - as long as I don't have to deal with bullshit like intrusive DRM or censorship.

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
marchapril - There are a few ;)

and *

* Sites I have personally used!

There is no particular advantage to any of these stores, so feel free to pick and choose.
MangaGamer and JAST sometimes have physical copies available.

For just the patches - check out -
(Many are free)

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
it says this won't run on this pc, assuming it means windows 10; this is going to be a pain to fix. *cue grumbling*

Last edited:

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Chie from Insei IroIro vibe here for Nodoka straight away. You cannot go wrong with this type of girl. )
Means I will most definitely try this one, even though I hate censorship so much.
If it has at least a decent story, it may be very satisfying. )
This artwork... Ishikei?
I'd be very surprised if not. )

kevin9632541

Aug 5, 2021
LOVE³ -Love Cube- V1.09 BUILD.8505892 (2022.04.06)

Version 1.09
  • Fixed an error in demo version regarding a game crash at the end when main language is set to English or Chinese.
  • Fixed typo in Chinese translation.
Steam clean files version and cracked files version :

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes