Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the torrent.
They said on Steam: "Our game uses a new game engine which seems to be malfunctioning on some computers."
There's also that, in case you're using Windows 7:
Things like this bug me - so I tried it on 3 systems - lol

To get this error I had to use an older x79 4960x system and windows 7?
And an older gpu - that I rolled back drivers for.
(All of the above is redundant - as it was a Dx issue - silly beaver)

Anyways - figured it out! Ya:p
Use this fix I posted here -
DirectX 11+ game - to run on DirectX 10 or 9 hardware
For instructions

Cheers

@ SmellTheJava Arsas bakakunbaka eggy1990

Last edited:

JH83

Jan 11, 2018
just wondering probably a silly question the kissing scene's are they supposed to be slighty off screen. Also i assume this is the H version with the sex scenes

hargh

Oct 12, 2019
This artist does a lot of colored ero doujins, I just can't remember what they release their work under. Checked my usual site and it doesn't look like I have anything favorited by this particular artist. Such a waste, how did that even happen... If anyone remembers please post, it'd be a huge public service announcement for the community.

Edit: Nevermind, /duh vndb says it's Ishikei. top shelf stuff that guy.

Last edited:

Ho Mai

Jul 11, 2018
1578970316485.png
i install game , play little time , show error and quit game . Do you know this error? Help me, please. thank you

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Ho Mai
Try the method I listed above here: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-love-cube-v1-06-neko-work-h.33922/post-2259904
But most likely your plugin is corrupt.

LOVE3_Love_Cube_plugin.7z
- - - - -

Just use one of these links - and overwite the files in the "plugin" folder.
Then run the games ****.exe as Admin!

Reactions: Ho Mai

Ecchimon

Nov 3, 2019
I downloaded from this link:

I installed fine, but when I used the link to get the 1.08 patch and extracted it My antivirus flagged this as
Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.C!ml

I'm just learning that false positives are common and people say nyaa is clean of viruses, but I've had bad experiences with viruses and am wondering if this is anything to worry about.

I scanned the patch 1.06 that came with the torrent and it hasn't found anything so it must have just been that site.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I downloaded from this link:

I installed fine, but when I used the link to get the 1.08 patch and extracted it My antivirus flagged this as
Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.C!ml

I'm just learning that false positives are common and people say nyaa is clean of viruses, but I've had bad experiences with viruses and am wondering if this is anything to worry about.

I scanned the patch 1.06 that came with the torrent and it hasn't found anything so it must have just been that site.
Not sure where you got your update patch from - but I added some new ones to the OP.
Try them instead.

Ecchimon

Nov 3, 2019
Thanks, Going to try downloading from the nopy links for game and patch and scan and see if I get anything.

Ecchimon

Nov 3, 2019
ok, so I downloaded the patch 1.08 and i moved it from temp to desktop and is disappeared I had to search function to find it on the desktop. I extracted the folder and windows defender immediately identifed as trojan:Win32/Wacatac.C!ml

malwarebytes is flagging the LOVECUBE-CONFIG.EXE

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
False positive!
Those updates came from
Its from an official source.
Most likely because it allows YOU - to change system setting.
But not needed - if your game is running well?
You can safely delete it.

Ecchimon

Nov 3, 2019
Yeah, That's where I got the patch from. I'm new to seeing false positives because I've just started downloading from this site. I'll allow the config.exe and see if I have any problems. If my computer fucks up I'll let you guys know not to download the patch. lol

Reactions: Twistty

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
False positive!
Those updates came from
Its from an official source.
Most likely because it allows YOU - to change system setting.
But not needed - if your game is running well?
You can safely delete it.
I was wondering why Malwarebytes kept flagging it as a virus.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
So I just bought a dlc from Denpasoft recently that WAS NOT really dlc lol it's just a PDF of all the CGs without mosaic. I was thinking it was a patch for the game and was disappointed. Well at least they removed the mosaic for "something"

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes