LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
yeah put it to max a second ago, gonna see how it looks. As for the sir or madame part I seem to get that a bunch on here, wonder if my writing seems girly or something. Well I am as dude as dudes get.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just do not like to assume and I think saying sir/madam made my sarcasm a bit funnier, also maybe the profile pic? I see boobs and I forget what I'm doing

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Whoo, you were even faster than 2D.G.F, girlcelly and velka. For the regulars of torrents... :ROFLMAO:
Thanks but my source gets the credit and if Eoin hadn't checked it out as quickly, it wouldn't have been as fast. So they get the credit. I'm just the messenger doggo.

SmellTheJava

Jan 1, 2018
I can't seem to launch the game after installing. I don't get an error or something, I just get a sound like when a window pops up but I don't see anything. Any ideas? first time dealing with something like this.

Reactions: Twistty

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
SmellTheJava It's built using the KAG or KiriKiri engine. Sometimes there's a slight issue with them due to drivers or needing certain programs.

BTW added animated tag.

Reactions: SmellTheJava

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Developer:
isn't the developer technically Neko Work H?
Developer:

the sister company from Neko Works, even though sure this is their first game they released and it is under Neko Works but pedantics have to be pedantic

Reactions: rKnight

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
I just remember reading somewhere either on vndb or some other site something about it being uncensored, I get the mosaic parts this ain't my first eroge/nukige so I was just confused
I heard this was planned to not have mosaic by FAKKU but the JP dev, Sayori itself, denied them.

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Damn this game the more I play the more it drains me. The whole every female is perfect and amazing, while the main character is a stupid fucking loser and everyone shits on him and laughs at him, while considered his "friends". Everything else is perfect but once you get redpilled shit like this is harder to ignore, if the mc had more of a backbone I probably wouldn't really notice.

anyways had to rant a bit since my discord is dead rn... Whelp back to titty physics

Jameson789

Oct 7, 2018
Is there a better website to download this from? All the sites I try to download this game from give up constantly through the downloading process. I don't think it's my wifi as I'm consistently online through the process.

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Is there a better website to download this from? All the sites I try to download this game from give up constantly through the downloading process. I don't think it's my wifi as I'm consistently online through the process.
nopy link would probably be your best bet, although if it keeps crapping out on you they might be under heavy stress or it could really be problems with your network

• Sad
Reactions: rKnight
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes