• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Well, not entirely. They compressed the files for a couple of those breasts. Probably why it's less than 6 gigs.
uncompressed its over 6GB, either way those are some massive mammaries and I want nothing more than to jizz all over them

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Shamsiel4lyf

Dec 16, 2017
When I scan the setup file my antivirus is showing it as malware. Does anyone else have this problem? I want to play this game but I am worried about this.

Westinaction

Apr 7, 2018
I can't start the game. Whenever I try an error pops up that says it cannot find storage movie_alias_names.tjs. Anyone have any advice?
Had the same problem man. You have to move the movies.xp3 file in the original setup folder's Install Data folder into the installed game's folder. Took me a while to figure that one out.

Reactions: Arsas
Jul 27, 2017
Why would you do that when you can just open the gallery when you first get the game and hit that check to see all the art / h-scenes / animation if you are hunting for it.
Honestly I didn't even download it I just found the images online and saved the maximum amount of time

edenz

Jun 26, 2019
I fucking hate this slave MC so much that he makes me physically sick and disgusted, and he ruined the whole game for me.
I can't relate to him in anyway (Thank god)
6 gigs got wasted on trash.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Has anyone managed to get this running on Wine? It's not working for me. It did install fine, but it's not launching.

g00km00t

Jan 11, 2019
The English translation is a mess. They (fakku) paraphrased the sentences so much just to force their dead meme words into it.

Original+Chinese:

1565078028653.png
"Compared to me who only has Judo in all my life(school life), you are much more perverted than me!"

English:

1565078089625.png

This is not even a transliteration vs translation issue, while the overall meaning is similar, the figure of speech used was way too different. She emphasized on how Judo is the only thing that accompanied her, but in English that emphasization was cut off completely. This will only lead to inconsistencies in dialogues in important plot points. Sekaiproject handles this much better, even though they're still pretty meh.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Getting "Steam client is not running" error every 2nd time I open it. First time after installation I'm fine. But after opening it a 2nd time I get that error and the game wont run. Only way to fix it for now is to reinstall it everytime...

EDIT: Somehow I found the problem. Whenever I open a fresh game, it creates a "Steamemu" folder. And deleting it before opening the game again fixes the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Navi12

g00km00t

Jan 11, 2019
Also how do i access the package edition's artbooks? Do I have to complete the game first?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes