RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Thank you but the translation and consultation are very poorly done, it is not understood very well... it doesn't matter anyway, I noticed that there are NTR events that are not my thing, but which, for a complete experience, are necessary. So no, I will not continue the game. Too bad ... the basic idea was good but many events were not translated, the texts are in Japanese and I also ran into a bug due to the lack of translation.
The NTR isn’t necessary for a “complete experience” in the slightest. Not only do you have to deliberately turn it ON in the options (off by default), the NTR is a minority of the content by far.

You’re doing yourself a disservice skipping the game over such a silly reason. 90% of the game should be translated, with the few exceptions of some NTR scenes which you don’t even want to see in the first place.

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
The NTR isn’t necessary for a “complete experience” in the slightest. Not only do you have to deliberately turn it ON in the options (off by default), the NTR is a minority of the content by far.

You’re doing yourself a disservice skipping the game over such a silly reason. 90% of the game should be translated, with the few exceptions of some NTR scenes which you don’t even want to see in the first place.
Uhm, well... maybe I was hasty... and for the translation, here is a mission for the church, I should talk with Zhao and make some mission for her, but the text is in japanese. What I should do?
1626366788597.png 1626366821580.png

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Just hook the game for the untranslated parts.

Can't you translate just now? I don't know how use those programs... I make "error" after "error". -_-

I have try with Translator++ but work with only Paccsu and Aida of Zem, and with that game go in crash. >_<

• Angry
Reactions: Hakkira

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Can't you translate just now? I don't know how use those programs... I make "error" after "error". -_-

I have try with Translator++ but work with only Paccsu and Aida of Zem, and with that game go in crash. >_<
Mind your tone as you are coming off as very demanding and critical of those who have spent their free time translating 90% of this game for us for FREE!

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Mind your tone as you are coming off as very demanding and critical of those who have spent their free time translating 90% of this game for us for FREE!
Sigh, I know! I know! I am a translator myself and I know the effort, the time and the knowledge of the language what it entails in terms of time and health. But if you want to do the translation, do it well and above all, once translated you must always update and have it checked by those who want to use this translation. If it was a text NOT inherent to the development of the story, like one that tells you "what a beautiful day", I don't do anything about it. But if you give me a foreign text of someone who says to me: "To kill the boss use the sword of Hercules otherwise the boss will not take damage", how do you think I can defeat the boss? By a miracle?

Then, okay, I would have agreed if it had been a text in German, English, Spanish, French, Romanian, etc. etc. I can go to Google translate and do the translation myself and understand how to go on. There are people who, not knowing Italian, in chat, do not even try to go to google translate and translate it, so you learn a few words new foreign. "English, please. English, please." But ... oh! There is not only English in the world!

Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Russian etc. etc. they are from a whole different culture and form, it takes a knowledge that starts from childhood and you already know how to write it before you understand it. I'm not saying it's bad, but it's harder for a Westerner to understand. See?

Reactions: unkeyn

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
I don't know how use those programs...

here's a guide.

[Download link].

there also this add-on, follow the requirements: https://f95zone.to/threads/jdeppl-a-deepl-clipboard-hook-v2-3-3.64180/

this is the result
1626450024000.png 1626450092100.png 1626450449900.png 1626450660800.png 1626451248800.png
, its kinda close in term of Japanese&Chinese text translation accuracy [didn't try korean].

this method can help with translating stuff, however it all depends on the will-power & self interest of the individual.

Last edited:

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
here's a guide.

[Download link].

there also this add-on, follow the requirements: https://f95zone.to/threads/jdeppl-a-deepl-clipboard-hook-v2-3-3.64180/

this is the result
View attachment 1301700 View attachment 1301702 View attachment 1301710 View attachment 1301712 View attachment 1301722
, its kinda close in term of Japanese&Chinese text translation accuracy [didn't try korean].

this method can help with translating stuff, however it all depends on the will-power & self interest of the individual.
Uhm... thanks, I will try it, I hope learn it.

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Uhm... thanks, I will try it, I hope learn it.
What a suck... there is a incompatiblity with the process. Text in blue. I have already installed the x86, x64 stuff and when I Download the executable vcredlist doesn't install on my pc. Why someone can't just translate one sting of text just can me advance in game? 1626464819173.png

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
What a suck... there is a incompatiblity with the process. Text in blue. I have already installed the x86, x64 stuff and when I Download the executable vcredlist doesn't install on my pc. Why someone can't just translate one sting of text just can me advance in game? View attachment 1302118

you ignored the download page description.

use the textractor x86 version instead of x64,
1626466353900.png
x86 text hooker version is the one compatible & up-to date with the modern RPGM & visual novels text engines.

Last edited:

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Shit, I have done! What a dumb program... I have looked through all the items in the list but there is no text I need to translate! 1626530870007.png
I watched the Textractor basic guide but the author uses a game with a few lines of text and which immediately finds the text to edit. How the hell does it work?

Not only this but here is some text:

Rate limit exceeded: refuse to make other translation requests. 1626531959355.png An

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Shit, I have done! What a dumb program... I have looked through all the items in the list but there is no text I need to translate!
I watched the Textractor basic guide but the author uses a game with a few lines of text and which immediately finds the text to edit. How the hell does it work?

not sure why you over-reacting over nothing, program works fine.

here's a more simpler guide
1-run the game along with Textractor
1626554606000.png

2-in textractor click on the "attach to game" tab, and scroll and chose the already opened game exe processor.
1626554818700.png

3-in game, play around & let any text appear on the game screen.
1626554972800.png

4-in textractor, click on the console tap and scroll down & search for the exact japanese or english text that appeared in the game
1626555123000.png >>> 1626555239700.png

5-that's kinda it, you can play and use the in-game text appearing on textractor,
you can now copy the text ether to google translation, or use other translation programs with textractor
1626555940300.png

Rate limit exceeded: refuse to make other translation requests
you get this rate limit warning, due to your rushing throw texts wail the program is still trying to load the previous game texts that you skipped.

its merging them with the new texts thus creating wall of pointless texts,
the limit is there to stop the program from creating wall of texts due to your skipping.

the program will not transulate rushed texts, talk to the NPC again,
try again and make sure that the text appears on the Textractor screen first before progressing to the next game dialogue.

Last edited:

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Hey guys, just wanted to say “Thank you” to everyone who took part in game translation. Great Job, I was really suprised by amount of text that were translated and quality as well.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
you get this rate limit warning, due to your rushing throw texts wail the program is still trying to load the previous game texts that you skipped.
Well there’s problem with this game. When you pausing it, textractor starting to process huge amount of data in numbers, which can also produce rate limit mistake.

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Okay... Okay, I don't know how, but I managed to tame the beast ... I got the translation and the information I needed to advance the story ... he wanted a damn book in the library in the HQ of Messian ... it took so long to translate this piece , the translators? I have completed the Holy storyline, now I just have to find the hill on mad rock road for Sylvia.

I'm sorry that I did this, but I'm an extremely putillary type, who gets upset when things don't go as planned. Plus, don't get me wrong, I respect the translation work and everything, but as I will have fully explained in a previous post, it's a pretty serious lack, which can undermine the gaming experience. Of a nice game I must add, without the crap of the NTR and with a really nice harem. Oh well ... what is said is said. I would recommend writing this note somewhere, first constructive and necessary to help others. So ... I have nothing more to add. If you also tell me where the source of water for Sylvia is, I will finally have completed all the missions.

• Angry

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
Plus, don't get me wrong, I respect the translation work and everything, but as I will have fully explained in a previous post, it's a pretty serious lack, which can undermine the gaming experience.
It's a Partial, says right there at the title. The alternative is it doesn't get translated until I don't know, 2022, 2023, maybe never?
You'd think everyone on this site already knows how to use a text hook, apparently not.
Also, your English is terrible, I'm sorry. So I can't take any criticisms about the quality of the translation from you seriously.

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
It's a Partial, says right there at the title. The alternative is it doesn't get translated until I don't know, 2022, 2023, maybe never?
You'd think everyone on this site already knows how to use a text hook, apparently not.
Also, your English is terrible, I'm sorry. So I can't take any criticisms about the quality of the translation from you seriously.
You have missed the point... but okay, thanks you for the help with the program, I appreciate much your effort. Have a good day.

Gengu

May 11, 2017
Megrim new game trial version is out on Ci-en for paid user

Reactions: Valila

hyoma303

Jun 7, 2019
Hey asdafa9, I wanna ask you something. I have a problem with namepop, how did you manage to properly add space on it?

Code :
<namepop first(space)last>
And the result is the character's name wasn't shown on the game.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes