"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
L:love:ve Lurker [v1.0] [Double Moon] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 943 MB / 115 MB - LoveLurker-1.0bugfix-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 908 MB / 81 MB - LoveLurker-1.0bugfix-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I'm not a haunted doll so I just took it as a story where a horny ghost corrupted a cute girl.

I dont like NTR either but some of you need to be able to get outside your skin sometimes
didn't the first game had even more NTR as a choice? mechanicaly this game is a lot better, however I prefered the plot of the first game because it had more choices. I mean you couldn't be gay but you could turn into a girl and get smashed by other guys. that was interesting to say the least.

people don't have to like NTR, but these games have more than just NTR. people who argue "OMG I refuse to accept even a single NTR scene" are simply missing out on a great game. most people enjoy NTR, sharing means more options in terms of sexual content and overall story, why should the dev limit himself you know?

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Oh crap endings are being added already? Is this almost over? it barely started getting good man.

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Yeah I feel like some of the routes got short ended badly, hopefully NTR hate isn't influencing doublemoon
It isn't. The thing is that after the first game, I bit more than I could chew with LL and didn't have the resources or time to do what I had planned for the game.
I didn't want to abandon the game for the players that like and support it, that's why some content feel rushed and the endings are already coming.
The structure of the game was to last years and years. The contrary of Love Change that was supposed to be very short and due to popularity, I extended it.

With the new game I'm going back to Love Change's style of game, using what I learned with both previous games. It's planned to be long from the start.

Unfortunately, I'm having to deal with various issues in my personal life, even though I'm having less time to develop, I still work on the games 1/2 hours minimum per day.
My intention was to reboot Love Lurker with a more grounded approach for my skills and expand on the ideas that work: more MC content with girl(s) and more optional NTR.

Whew, that was a lot to say, but I just want to be as honest as possible with the community that I'm doing the best I can.
If you don't like the game, it's totally fine, just don't need to bash the game because it's npt to your liking.
If you like the game, it's great and I'm really happy that you had fun with my work!

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
It isn't.
I didn't want to abandon the game for the players that like and support it, that's why some content feel rushed and the endings are already coming.
The structure of the game was to last years and years. The contrary of Love Change that was supposed to be very short and due to popularity, I extended it.
My intention was to reboot Love Lurker with a more grounded approach for my skills and expand on the ideas that work: more MC content with girl(s) and more optional NTR.
In my opinion this was the best game you did so far, technically for all the sandbox aspects but also on the creative side, and its' a shame to see it being replaced by another version of Love Change that is so linear.

Well you say it didn't affect you but you are abandoning it and going for a new game with more optional content like you said, so in some ways it did affect right?

Leaving it incomplete during a cliffhanger probably would be better than rushing to a poor conclusion in this case, if you ever feel like picking it up again later you can that way (like it happened with many games in this forum).
A rushed/bad conclusion is just bad for everyone and probably will disappoint players even more.

But overall just do what you enjoy, that's the important part, otherwise if you keep trying to please everyone instead you will get nowhere because it's virtually impossible and you end up burning yourself. The more love you get the more hate comes with it.

Reactions: Dopplyn

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Love Lurker v1.0bugfix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
How close is this game to being completed? It doesn't look like it has had an update within several months so is it abandoned?

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
L:love:ve Lurker [v1.0] [Double Moon] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 943 MB / 115 MB - LoveLurker-1.0bugfix-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 908 MB / 81 MB - LoveLurker-1.0bugfix-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
thanks!

Reactions: "CJ"
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes