Orimura Takeru

Oct 16, 2017
View attachment 714082

Overview:
You are dead and out of this world... well, not quite. You're a ghost with no memories of your life.
Spooking people is routine, until she moves in, Zoe. You don't have a heart but it's love at first sight!
Things don't go well at first trying to express how you feel to her.
Can you turn it around and make her love you?​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-10
Release Date: 2021-08-10
Developer: Double Moon -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Prequel: Love Change
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Gallery Unlocker

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 714143 View attachment 714144 View attachment 714145 View attachment 714147 View attachment 808320 View attachment 808321 View attachment 829297 View attachment 879663 View attachment 879664 View attachment 1068466
Does any body know how have character card in this game?

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
Well what is the point to put a MC in the game if he only gonna be a voyeur and the love path is the most dissapointing in the game you only get some in the late an not much compared to the other paths in my opinion this game shp
should only have the girl as main character and the doll not exist seing how little scenes you get whit the ghost
But this is my opinion if you like how this is good for you i guess
That's the story dude, the MC is dead lol.
And he did get a body in the later game so idk why you and the other dude are complaining so much about this.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
That's the story dude, the MC is dead lol.
And he did get a body in the later game so idk why you and the other dude are complaining so much about this.
Well the main premise of the game is the ghost boy that fell in love whit the blonde girl.
Funny enought the ghost boy the MC and the guy who the history is told is the one who gets less love for the blonde girl she goes rather quickly in the other paths with other guys like for example the old guy WTF that makes me dislike the girl quickly.
Yeah he os dead but we lear that him can posses people yes he can poses the ugly alien white guy but if the dev got more imagination he can make the gost boy posses the othee guys that the girl os fucking i dont know just a idea
The thing that makes me mad is that the love path the main path of the history is the one that gets less contest in the other paths you get to action quickier and i have to believe the girl loves the ghost boy back

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
Well the main premise of the game is the ghost boy that fell in love whit the blonde girl.
Funny enought the ghost boy the MC and the guy who the history is told is the one who gets less love for the blonde girl she goes rather quickly in the other paths with other guys like for example the old guy WTF that makes me dislike the girl quickly.
Yeah he os dead but we lear that him can posses people yes he can poses the ugly alien white guy but if the dev got more imagination he can make the gost boy posses the othee guys that the girl os fucking i dont know just a idea
The thing that makes me mad is that the love path the main path of the history is the one that gets less contest in the other paths you get to action quickier and i have to believe the girl loves the ghost boy back
The main objective of the game from the beginning was to make the girl fall in love with you. It makes no sense for her to abstain from a sex life because of a doll she has barely met. The old guy part I have to agree, but still. For me the love path starts in the late game.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
The main objective of the game from the beginning was to make the girl fall in love with you. It makes no sense for her to abstain from a sex life because of a doll she has barely met. The old guy part I have to agree, but still. For me the love path starts in the late game.
Did you forget the ghost can posess other people if the dev have more imagination can make the ghost posess the other guys but its better make the MC useless he can not be in the histori and you lost only 10 % of the game

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
Did you forget the ghost can posess other people if the dev have more imagination can make the ghost posess the other guys but its better make the MC useless he can not be in the histori and you lost only 10 % of the game
That will be boring as fuck. The game would come down to possessing everyone and cumming with other people's dicks. The zombie at least has an empty body.

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Update 0.91 is here!
Mega and gofile links are up, the others will come soon.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Haven't played for a long time.
Since MC's got a body, has the love line moved forward somehow?
Or does she still sleep with everyone?

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Haven't played for a long time.
Since MC's got a body, has the love line moved forward somehow?
Or does she still sleep with everyone?
You get some scenes possesing the zombie but for the rest the dev is only making content for the other routes
The main route has less content.....

Reactions: m4pII

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
L:love:ve Lurker [v0.91] [Double Moon] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 989 MB / 111 MB - LoveLurker-0.91-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 954 MB / 76 MB - LoveLurker-0.91-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Love Lurker v0.91.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Can NTR be avoided?

If so, possibly try it, if not, I'll go to another.

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Update 1.0 is here and with endings!
The game is almost complete, you can get the bad end and normal endings. The love/good endings will come in the next update.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Reactions: Rock&Rule

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Update 1.0 is here and with endings!
The game is almost complete, you can get the bad end and normal endings. The love/good endings will come in the next update.

Hope you guys enjoy it!
Neat, thank you for your work. Got 2 endings, guess there's more for me to do for later. Any chance of more Homer scenes with Zoe before the end? He got shafted the most by the game ending!

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes