Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks, I'm happy that you like the game!

You are correct, the game is almost complete. ;)
Aside from the endings, Melvin and Gary will get some content before the game wraps up soon, along with fixes and quality of life improvements.
Btw read back a few posts and I'm surprised that the hate path doesn't generate much interest.
Considering the game is all about the girl sleeping around, while you try to get her to love you. The whole thing has ntr undertones (doesn't go hard core into it since the writing is not that depressing but it is still there).
Though weirdly because of the style, I don't feel like the game should go to deep into the hate part too much, unless you want a sort of domination bad end or someting. Personally I think it would be enough if it had more then two dudes for the scenes and an option to use your powers to get out of the bag and see some dialogue.

Also I kinda hope you add a lot more then a 1 or 2 scenes for the guy parts because the game feels a lot more like a lesbian game at this point :D Unless I'm missing some things the girls have a lot more content.

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Thread almost updated for the new version, you can already download 0.8.5 on Mega and Gofile.

I'd like to make an announcement for my new game too!
LW1.png
Light Within will be a superhero themed game, you can find more about it here:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Love Lurker [v0.8.5] [Double Moon] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 958 MB / 89 MB - LoveLurker-0.8.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 941 MB / 72 MB - LoveLurker-0.8.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I read the synopsis and immediately I thought of Casper the Friendly Ghost. If I'm not mistaken he also loved the girl who moved in at first sight

Reactions: doublemoon

Guarano

May 14, 2018
1628617843577.png

Is there something intresting behind the hate scene?
Are they easy to obtain when I start a new game?
Because I have all the Love scene and other scene.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Love Lurker [v0.9] [Double Moon] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 961 MB / 124 MB - LoveLurker-0.9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 944 MB / 107 MB - LoveLurker-0.9-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
Full unlock gallery patch attached (should work for all future versions), drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

-

Last updated: v1.0.

Last edited:

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
So this old ass Pancho Villa looking dude can grope my girls bare titties, and then proceed to literally 69 each other, while some anorexic Ron Weasley motherfucker spies on her taking a shower, and she's totally cool with it...? She's down and dirty for a threesome with some other random chicks, but the moment the MC utters a lewd thought she's disgusted with him? I get that this isn't NTR yet (on nothing but a technicality) but it's definitely borderline. How she reacts to situations and other characters doesn't seem to make any sense to me. Sharing isn't caring in my book, so I'm out.
Well, you are a doll...

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Finally created a discord server. Now we have a nice space to chat as a community! We got a general chat, and if you want to talk about one of the games, all of them got their own chat too. And of course a safe space for all your +18 sharings. Join us!

Reactions: Dopplyn

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
It would be great if Zoe could completely avoid Homer, Nestor, Gary, Melvin, Michael.
(It would be great if Zoe could avoid contact with them!)
Yeah, and being locked inside the room masturbating the whole game.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
And why would he do this? Besides the MC got a body in the late game.
Well what is the point to put a MC in the game if he only gonna be a voyeur and the love path is the most dissapointing in the game you only get some in the late an not much compared to the other paths in my opinion this game shp
should only have the girl as main character and the doll not exist seing how little scenes you get whit the ghost
But this is my opinion if you like how this is good for you i guess

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes