• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
question, how hard are you gonna go on the hate path? im a huge fan of ntr done in this way, where its a losing state. I freakin love whats in the hate path so far so im wondering will it go further? right now we got voyeur from the bag, if she begins to hate you alot will she start to have gangbangs/orgies? or will it become a more personal hatred and she makes you watch? love both scenarios as ideas but im curious what're your thoughts?
I'm glad you liked it!
For now it stopped at being a voyeur in the bag, with some variations at what blokes she goes out with and what they do with her.
Gangbangs can be implemented in those voyeur scenes, but there doesn't seem to be high demand for the hate route no more.. :(
I thought about escalating more and more, but forcibly making you watch out of spite seemed like it was too mean and out of character for Zoe.

Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
I'm glad you liked it!
For now it stopped at being a voyeur in the bag, with some variations at what blokes she goes out with and what they do with her.
Gangbangs can be implemented in those voyeur scenes, but there doesn't seem to be high demand for the hate route no more.. :(
I thought about escalating more and more, but forcibly making you watch out of spite seemed like it was too mean and out of character for Zoe.
its a shame, i dont see why people have a issue with ntr in this way, if you dont want it, get better :p. and in regards to makin you watch, i can see it being out of character but at the same time if it happened at like over 100 hate, where you as a player have been nothing but a dick to her, she could threaten you with it as a deterant, sort of "stop being a dick or i will force you to watch as i do the thing thats going to destroy you" and if you kept doing it she does it as a spur of the moment anger rather than sadism

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
i can see it being out of character but at the same time if it happened at like over 100 hate, where you as a player have been nothing but a dick to her, she could threaten you with it as a deterant, sort of "stop being a dick or i will force you to watch as i do the thing thats going to destroy you" and if you kept doing it she does it as a spur of the moment anger rather than sadism
That is indeed a good idea and I could see it happening when pushing her to the extreme, but if it would happen, it would absolutely be the end of the line (maybe a Bad End game over?).

Reactions: Dopplyn

Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
That is indeed a good idea and I could see it happening when pushing her to the extreme, but if it would happen, it would absolutely be the end of the line (maybe a Bad End game over?).
either that or if people wanted to see other content it could lock love at -100 with no way of increasing it? but yeah defo a "last straw" scenario (heck from that point instead of doing random things in her schedule it could switch to be entirely activities to get rid of you like life gathering and occult training) but thats another thing entirely, if you did include this it definately should lock love at -100 (and have her warn you for those who might not want that)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Love Lurker [v0.8] [Double Moon] crunched

Original Size PC: 927 MB
Original Size Mac: 909 MB

Compressed Size PC: 120 MB
LoveLurker-0.8-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 102 MB

LoveLurker-0.8-mac-crunched.zip:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) -

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Yup!
Got caught up with family shenanigans yesterday... o_O

Edit: Done! Links for Mega and Gofile are working for 0.8! ;)
Done with the new update, decent but I was hoping the new Homer content would be with him doing the fucking and not the MC in his body haha, well I did like it a bit at least, so hoping for more NTR stuff in the future updates, subscribed

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Done with the new update, decent but I was hoping the new Homer content would be with him doing the fucking and not the MC in his body haha, well I did like it a bit at least, so hoping for more NTR stuff in the future updates, subscribed
Thanks for subscribing!
I'll try to keep a balance on the content, there will be more of Homer with Zoe (without being possessed by the MC).

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Thanks for subscribing!
I'll try to keep a balance on the content, there will be more of Homer with Zoe (without being possessed by the MC).
The Mc until now even whit high love doesn't have anithing only can see her love one getting fucked there is enough NTR why include more?
Is NTR going to be the focus of the game because is this is the case I stop here and I don't want to se more of the game
In any case good luck in the game next time if the game is going to be more NTR than anything be clear on the start

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
The Mc until now even whit high love doesn't have anithing only can see her love one getting fucked there is enough NTR why include more?
Is NTR going to be the focus of the game because is this is the case I stop here and I don't want to se more of the game
In any case good luck in the game next time if the game is going to be more NTR than anything be clear on the start
Do not worry, next game doesn't seem to be Netorare focused as it didn't win the vote. Love Lurker is NTR heavy and hopefully it will stay that way as that is the premise of the game, next game theme is "Superhero"

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
When you unlock the visits, if you have +90 Love, you can be directly involved in the action.

Reactions: Dopplyn

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Do not worry, next game doesn't seem to be Netorare focused as it didn't win the vote. Love Lurker is NTR heavy and hopefully it will stay that way as that is the premise of the game, next game theme is "Superhero"
Yeah when I play first the game I hope that we are the doll guy and we started corrupt the girls and doing fun shit but when I see the game focuses in the girl fucking every one and the MC is a third wheel only seeing the girl having fun whit everyone I was what is the point then being the ghost

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
When you unlock the visits, if you have +90 Love, you can be directly involved in the action.
Yeah I know but is to late now I hope the next game the MC is treated like one and impact the story in this game the MC can be gone and we only lost 10 % of the game
Sorry but is not for my taste Good luck whit the people that likes this

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What is good is the art and sound. What is not good is this game is too non-linear to have a story feel to it.. it really has the barest of a plot to it at all. I prefer games that evolve more like a story myself but this is way to non-linear to have a story or feel like there is any sort of progression. So if your like me and prefer a story plot than this is NOT the game for you just as it is NOT for me.

Art 5/5
Sound 4/5
Story 1/5

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Question here.
How far are the planned events done? I mean for example Melvin and Gary end after a few events but Layla and Cass go on for quite a while. I'm mainly confused because of the version number. 0.8 means almost done in my book, but then again I have seen some wierd versioning on this site (0.73.3b and such XD)

Also good job. It's not Shaksperian masterpiece, but it's a fun little story so I enjoyed what I read so far.

Reactions: doublemoon

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Question here.
How far are the planned events done? I mean for example Melvin and Gary end after a few events but Layla and Cass go on for quite a while. I'm mainly confused because of the version number. 0.8 means almost done in my book, but then again I have seen some wierd versioning on this site (0.73.3b and such XD)

Also good job. It's not Shaksperian masterpiece, but it's a fun little story so I enjoyed what I read so far.
Thanks, I'm happy that you like the game!

You are correct, the game is almost complete. ;)
Aside from the endings, Melvin and Gary will get some content before the game wraps up soon, along with fixes and quality of life improvements.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes