• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Default123x

May 18, 2018
Just in case, I will give advice to avoid such an issue in the future. Developer, write somewhere in the topic header that this is an NTR oriented game. Or something like that. People who are negatively disposed will be immediately scared away. And people who are interested will be attracted.
Was about to download but decide to read comments first. Now i know why they say that not all heroes wear capes :love: (y)

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Not a fan of NTR, but this game does not seem like that to me. Probably because the main character is a doll that doesn't even have a dick))

And I caught myself thinking that I really like the plot.
I didn't play with hate points.
But playing with points of love, from the point of view of the MC, is a very sweet love story.
I love how her attitude changes over time - from irritations and desire to get rid of him to affection and friendship.
+ I like flashbacks about his past, I like that everything indicates that MC is not as simple as he seems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blackoni

Apr 20, 2017
Not a fan of NTR, but this game does not seem like that to me. Probably because the main character is a doll that doesn't even have a dick))

But playing with points of love, from the point of view of the MC, is a very sweet love story.
I love how her attitude changes over time - from irritations and desire to get rid of him to affection and friendship.
+ I like flashbacks about his past, I like that everything indicates that MC is not as simple as he seems.
I agree, even when she had sex with other girls, It didn't feel like ntr.
Looks more like a love story with a normal girl that isn't a virgin nun.

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
I think the biggest criticism this game has is that the 'love route' has literally no content as of 0.7. Considering in the Love Route it takes 12 events with 70 love just to see a single topless version of Zoe vs 4 events with -50 love in the Hate route to see two different dudes rail our girl. (BTW the whole 'behind the screen style, kind drives home the NTR vibes...)

I don't really care, I think the MC is kind of annoying anyway, but if you're saying NTR isn't the focus of your game, then make it so the MC can at least get some in a reasonable amount of time and effort. Least that's how I see it.

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019

You understood correctly. :sneaky:

About the NTR, it's a tricky matter, I put it in my games as a "failure state" to not be a walk in the park.
But I understand and respect someone that doesn't like it, and will not play a game with even a concept of ntr in it.
All of us got our likes and dislikes in whatever crazy fetish each of us have.

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
I don't really care, I think the MC is kind of annoying anyway, but if you're saying NTR isn't the focus of your game, then make it so the MC can at least get some in a reasonable amount of time and effort. Least that's how I see it.
I'm already working on the next update (coming soon), but the one after that will go deep on the MC getting some. ;)

Reactions: fmanaway

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah, I didn't add the tag until now.
I didn't count as ntr since the MC doesn't even have a genital for most of the game. :ROFLMAO:
But you're right, it should be upfront and I think that now with the tag and a picture showing, it's clear.
Because you are right. Just because a character isn't having sex with the player controlled character doesn't make it NTR. IF they are in a relationship with the player controlled character, then it is NTR.

But you can't expect self-inserts to understand that.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.7 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Updated thread to version 0.7.5
This version expands and ends Love and Layla routes and added fan requested feature of sharing body with Zoe!
Just waiting for a mod to pick it up and make it official.

Last edited:

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Love Lurker v0.7.5 Compressed
I am very new to compressing so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossy compression meaning there will be degradation to quality.

Win/Linux : - - -
Original Size: 797 MB

Compressed Size: 63MB

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
After reading this topic and seeing the lesbian tag i have a question.
If i understood the description correctly you are a ghost in a doll and try to manipulate a specific girl to fall for you. If she hates you she goes fucking some guys...can you twist her a little to prefer girls and you? That way you could even build a harem with her help ^^

Reactions: doublemoon

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
After reading this topic and seeing the lesbian tag i have a question.
If i understood the description correctly you are a ghost in a doll and try to manipulate a specific girl to fall for you. If she hates you she goes fucking some guys...can you twist her a little to prefer girls and you? That way you could even build a harem with her help ^^
I can only say thay you will like the next update. ;)

Reactions: Dopplyn

noname202

Jan 24, 2019

Save and reload till I get a neutral event or zoe just lazing around, Sitting at 93 love points(y)

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
So this old ass Pancho Villa looking dude can grope my girls bare titties, and then proceed to literally 69 each other, while some anorexic Ron Weasley motherfucker spies on her taking a shower, and she's totally cool with it...? She's down and dirty for a threesome with some other random chicks, but the moment the MC utters a lewd thought she's disgusted with him? I get that this isn't NTR yet (on nothing but a technicality) but it's definitely borderline. How she reacts to situations and other characters doesn't seem to make any sense to me. Sharing isn't caring in my book, so I'm out.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
So this old ass Pancho Villa looking dude can grope my girls bare titties, and then proceed to literally 69 each other, while some anorexic Ron Weasley motherfucker spies on her taking a shower, and she's totally cool with it...? She's down and dirty for a threesome with some other random chicks, but the moment the MC utters a lewd thought she's disgusted with him? I get that this isn't NTR yet (on nothing but a technicality) but it's definitely borderline. How she reacts to situations and other characters doesn't seem to make any sense to me. Sharing isn't caring in my book, so I'm out.
Same here I don't know why she is okay whit everyone doing dirty things but the moment the Mc trys something dirty she is disgusted and starts hating it.
Where's is the logic?

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
How she reacts to situations and other characters doesn't seem to make any sense to me. Sharing isn't caring in my book, so I'm out.
I try to make Zoe have her reasons for each route.
In some of them she likes the person, in others it's just a means to an end.

Reactions: Dopplyn

Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
question, how hard are you gonna go on the hate path? im a huge fan of ntr done in this way, where its a losing state. I freakin love whats in the hate path so far so im wondering will it go further? right now we got voyeur from the bag, if she begins to hate you alot will she start to have gangbangs/orgies? or will it become a more personal hatred and she makes you watch? love both scenarios as ideas but im curious what're your thoughts?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes