Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Not exactly full mind control for now, it's more of a subconscious push like the force in Star Wars.
Something along the lines of "These are not the droids you are looking for."
Does it get used a lot? And in what situations? Honestly, depending on how it's used, I feel like that kind of thing can be more "mind control" than half the stuff that gets tagged with it (like body puppetry or common sense manipulation).

Also, does "for now" imply you mean to do something else in the future, or simply that your current goals are only to do that?

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
I updated the thread to 0.2, still to be checked by moderators.
Version 0.2 is a small one, but start a few threads that will be further developed in the future.

Also, does "for now" imply you mean to do something else in the future, or simply that your current goals are only to do that?
Yeah, I plan on making it be stronger in the future when the skill can be upgraded, and mind control with full power.

any chance for a walkthrough?
I didn't make one yet, since there's little content, but I'll do one for people not to be lost and know how to activate the routes they want to follow.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
A good game with interesting characters, talking a bit too much.
But the weird monster only helping her masturbate?
Sorry, but a big and strong monster, given that position, can do FAR more!

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
quick question:
When will possessing the girl content be added?
It won't.
The main objective of the ghost is to be with her at all costs, not be her.

But the weird monster only helping her masturbate?
Sorry, but a big and strong monster, given that position, can do FAR more!
Believe me, he will do a loooot more, it was just his introduction. ;)

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The main objective of the ghost is to be with her at all costs, not be her.
Not that I care about possession content myself, but if the guy wants to be in a relationship with her and also happens to be a ghost, it wouldn't be too strange to have them go on a "date" where they're both in the same body together, and have her be conscious for it. Maybe even have her consent to letting him masturbate her, as a way for them to be intimate together.

Reactions: doublemoon

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Not that I care about possession content myself, but if the guy wants to be in a relationship with her and also happens to be a ghost, it wouldn't be too strange to have them go on a "date" where they're both in the same body together, and have her be conscious for it. Maybe even have her consent to letting him masturbate her, as a way for them to be intimate together.
That's a really great idea!
It would conflict with the ghost being trapped inside the doll, but I'll do some planning around it.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: dango96

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes