DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
main_menu.png

Overview:
You play as Chris. A young man leading his life when by supernatural hijinks turns into a woman. What misadventures will happen to Chris in this new body? That will be for you to decide.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-02
Release Date: 2020-05-12
Developer: Double Moon -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Compressed:
-
Others: ANDROID*

Extras: Guide

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk

seeya1.png crash1a.png mast8.png cun2.png gwkara4.png mast18.png mibench4a.png mikiss7a.png tied8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Pencil pushing just got a whole new meaning huh?
You've got a point here, but notice one thing: If MC has a dick like that, it means all males We meet in the future will have the same.
"Hmm, such a delicious cock" riiight.
That is also what I'm worried about and if it gets paired with lines like "ooh it's so big!" when a guy whips out a number 2. oof.
I'm not one to complain about realism much, but come on!

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
If it was using 3d models instead of images, I would even gladly sacrifice some time on modding them to look properly (but only in case it was worth it) :v

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* Grammar could use some work.

* Original art is always nice,

* I'm sorry, but that cock makes me laugh out loud. In my opinion, it needs more girth and less length. That's just me though.

* Original art is a good thing, but this is pretty static. Maybe change up the poses every so often. Rather than just having hte characters stand their stiffly facing the screen, maybe they could be drawn with arms folded, scratching their heads, pointing finger guns, etc.

* The dark blue header text against the transparent background is pretty much impossible to read.

Eh it's an interesting premise, but it's not working for me. It could be the static artwork, it co[uld be the wordiness, but I'm just not that interested. Others may disagree.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK
3.80 star(s) 11 Votes