• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
what engine are you using? usually these come with animations that are already in the game *thinking face*
I use koikatsu and they do come packed with a ton of animations(sex and other things in general). A lot of people that use it as an engine capture the video of these animations and put them on a game.

From this point money would indeed be a problem, because my PC can barely run koikatsu alone without bursting into flames. That's why one of my goals on patreon is to buy a new PC to run koikatsu with ultra graphics and manage to capture the video at a high quality of these animatons.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
I use koikatsu and they do come packed with a ton of animations(sex and other things in general). A lot of people that use it as an engine capture the video of these animations and put them on a game.

From this point money would indeed be a problem, because my PC can barely run koikatsu alone without bursting into flames. That's why one of my goals on patreon is to buy a new PC to run koikatsu with ultra graphics and manage to capture the video at a high quality of these animatons.
you are out of a luck at this point in time, the virtual coins bullshit alongside the pandemic and people being the sheep that they are, you won't find sane prices for computer hardware, especially video cards. I think it's gonna be a while before shit goes back to normal because so far the prices are so over the top it should not be legal.

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Finally created a discord server. Now we have a nice space to chat as a community! We got a general chat, and if you want to talk about one of the games, all of them got their own chat too. And of course a safe space for all your +18 sharings. Join us!

Reactions: shortstak

Sorentia

Aug 29, 2021
Just barely gotten into the game and I'm already hoping my best friends sister decides her attraction ends up bridging the gender divide and we end up a happy Domme-Subby lesbian couple.

EDIT: Okay, just finished the game and went through all the endings I got. Options wise I didn't get any of the guys except Jess if I went female due to my choices. I believe I had all the options as a guy. Duncan just straight got jailed no matter what as I couldn't bring myself to do anything with him through the story. His attitude was just too far gone.

Out of the ones I got, I think I liked Emily's the best with her as my Mistress. Seriously in love with that ending. Though going back to being a guy and moving in with Jess was good too, just wish we could have included Emily.

Thanks much for this short story. It was a blast to go through.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: doublemoon

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
What would this art style be called? Any other games that utilize it? I like it a lot.
It's from Illusion Game's Koikatsu. It has a very detailed character creator, so H-game creators use it often to make their games.

Illusion Game also has Honey Select, which is also used extensively by game creators because that character creator is very detailed as well.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
What would this art style be called? Any other games that utilize it? I like it a lot.
I am absolutely not a professional, but I'd call it some variation of " ", that gets some of the classic crisp tone boundaries turned into soft gradients at some point. You still start out with a fully 3D model, but in the classic version the rendering engine applies color shades in "large steps" instead of changing smoothly, resulting in the "large areas of mostly the same color" typical to this style. This is clearly more complicated than that, as evidenced by the smooth transition areas, but I still think it's originally CS at heart.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is there a way to have a netorase ending with gwen like you can when you choose the domination emily path at the end of the game? Or just a way to convince gwen or michelle to be in gangbangs with duncan or anyone that is not the standard slave of ducan ending? As I already got that one and its variations with the girls falling to him. Hard to tell as there is no gallery to check if im missing anything and unless I'm blind I have not seen a walkthrough.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there a way to have a netorase ending with gwen like you can when you choose the domination emily path at the end of the game? Or just a way to convince gwen or michelle to be in gangbangs with duncan or anyone that is not the standard slave of ducan ending?
Not that i'm aware of.

• Sad
Reactions: Trickstar
3.80 star(s) 11 Votes