LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
100% avoidable.
It can happen close to the end of the game and there's a warning on the choice before.
And one more question. When avoiding NTR, does it not happen or does it happen but is not shown? Thanks in advance for your reply.

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
And one more question. When avoiding NTR, does it not happen or does it happen but is not shown? Thanks in advance for your reply.
The warning comes when you already screwed up and it will happen, but it won't show to you.

If you want to know how to avoid it and make the 100% NTR free:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Can you really play this game lesbian?
Almost, there's one straight sex scene that you need to have halfway through the game.
Besides that one, it's all up to your choices.
There are some endings for lesbian playthroughs too.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
First and foremost, I have to say that I liked this game very much. Congrats, Dev - really nice job! That said, the ending was a nasty punch in the gut for me: the two characters I was quite interested in were Gwen and Emily - yet I could choose to be with neither one while also choosing to stay a girl. Which, given the entire point of gender bender games, was entirely unexpected for me. It's hard to describe what it felt like staring at the final choice with the exact names missing I would have went for.

Now, just to be clear - I understand very well that pairing up with a female "me" would imply that a character is, well, lesbian (or at least suitably inclined) and a developer might not consider/want every one of their characters to be so. Which would be perfectly fine, if only I would not have been led to believe throughout the game that I WOULD have a serious chance with either of those two, even as a girl - Emily seems quite eager to make me her bitch, and Gwen even said something like "we'll figure something out" after we kissed.

So, essentially - I have nothing against the concept of certain characters being accessible only based on their own gender preference; which would be fine if I could only romance them while being the required gender. But having been given the option to romance and fall for multiple characters as the gender of my choice, while being refused an ending on the same terms left me fall on my face... hard. #FeelsBadMan #JustMyTwoCents

• Love
Reactions: doublemoon

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
First and foremost, I have to say that I liked this game very much. Congrats, Dev - really nice job!
Thanks a lot! I'm really happy that you liked it! :love:

So, essentially - I have nothing against the concept of certain characters being accessible only based on their own gender preference; which would be fine if I could only romance them while being the required gender. But having been given the option to romance and fall for multiple characters as the gender of my choice, while being refused an ending on the same terms left me fall on my face... hard. #FeelsBadMan #JustMyTwoCents
I agree with you about Emily, I should've made it possible to end up with her as a girl, my bad. If some day I go back to remake the game, this is one of the changes.

But about Gwen, you can be with her in the end! But it's quite tricky...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I agree with you about Emily, I should've made it possible to end up with her as a girl, my bad. If some day I go back to remake the game, this is one of the changes.
That would be absolutely awesome. Thank you for even considering the idea!

But about Gwen, you can be with her in the end! But it's quite tricky...
Yes, well, I did look up the ending "walkthroughs" linked earlier in this thread before I spoke, trying to avoid making a fool of myself; so I did notice the, ummm, bundle-deal option - it's just that I'm a bit old fashioned that way (egads, what a thing to say in this place) and I would have wished for a 1:1 deal. But I very much appreciate taking the time to point out the option for me. You're the best! :)

• Love
Reactions: doublemoon

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
That would be absolutely awesome. Thank you for even considering the idea!
I made a poll on patreon recently for my next game with this option, sadly it was the least voted. :(
I don't want to promise anything, on a very slim chance and if things go well and I got enough time, instead of a remake I can come back and add a few more options and paths to the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wooloomooloo

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
you know what this game needs to be perfect? Animations on everything, so.. how much money are we talking about here?

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
I started doing animations on my current project, Love Lurker.
It's not much a matter of money but more of skill. I still work alone since the start but at the time I did Love Change the scenes "moving" with each new dialogue were the closest I knew on how to animate.

If I would come back to it (big IF, I don't want to hype up expectations), animations would definitely be on the table.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
I started doing animations on my current project, Love Lurker.
It's not much a matter of money but more of skill. I still work alone since the start but at the time I did Love Change the scenes "moving" with each new dialogue were the closest I knew on how to animate.

If I would come back to it (big IF, I don't want to hype up expectations), animations would definitely be on the table.
what engine are you using? usually these come with animations that are already in the game *thinking face*

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes