Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
"She can't see me like this!", "Obey him.", "Leave them!", "Suck him.", "Do it yourself.", "Sucking Duncan.", "Go with Duncan.", "Keep sucking.", "The first one.", "Ask Michelle to leave.", "I can go alone.", "No, it's just the two of us.", "wait for Michelle.", "She can't see me like this!", "Go with Duncan.", "Wait for Jess to wake up.", "Refuse", "Check on my sleep!.", "Refuse.", "Never gonna happen".

This is the path I take to get to the choice. I only have two options. "Accept." and "Destroy him."

I can't seem to get rid of Emily.

Reactions: doublemoon

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Is there any ending with Gary? I get Alex, Duncan and Jess but no Gary.

Also I got the harem end but Emily is not part of it. Is it possible to get her in the harem or is harem only the other 4 girls?

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
"She can't see me like this!", "Obey him.", "Leave them!", "Suck him.", "Do it yourself.", "Sucking Duncan.", "Go with Duncan.", "Keep sucking.", "The first one.", "Ask Michelle to leave.", "I can go alone.", "No, it's just the two of us.", "wait for Michelle.", "She can't see me like this!", "Go with Duncan.", "Wait for Jess to wake up.", "Refuse", "Check on my sleep!.", "Refuse.", "Never gonna happen".

This is the path I take to get to the choice. I only have two options. "Accept." and "Destroy him."

I can't seem to get rid of Emily.
You are correct, I checked now and it's not supposed to be like that.
I'll fix it, but for now I found a way to avoid that: do everything you did until you have multiple choices along with "Check on my sleep!", choose to check Emily first, and the check on sleep.
It'll trigger a different scene in the locker.

But it will be one of the fixes that will come the patch next week.

If you found any more bugs/errors or things that are not supposed to happen, please let me know!

Is there any ending with Gary? I get Alex, Duncan and Jess but no Gary.

Also I got the harem end but Emily is not part of it. Is it possible to get her in the harem or is harem only the other 4 girls?
No, for Gary is reserved only epilogues since there's more for him in the future. :censored:

For the harem, the max is 4 girls, Emily is tied to her own 5 personal endings and some with Duncan.

MojoSky

Apr 27, 2019
Gotta say I was pleasantly surprised with how the overall story worked out, definitely didn't expect it.

fhampirsky

Feb 17, 2018
I love how Duncan get into prison in the end.

Suggestions for the game:
1. Adding Alex NTR end if you got bang by Duncan few times.

2. Change Gwen post ending if she is NTR Ed by Duncan (she end up with Gary if you didn't choose Duncan ending)

3. Add Gary ending.

4. Add fuck Gary only when Duncan ask to fuck in beach.

5. Add behind the scene, scene after Gwen suck Duncan off and Gwen fucked by Duncan during magic show.

Reactions: ustar
Feb 1, 2019
Didn't expect much from this game and was pleasantly surprised. Still don't know which end I like the most, between the harem one and being with Gwen

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
You are correct, I checked now and it's not supposed to be like that.
I'll fix it, but for now I found a way to avoid that: do everything you did until you have multiple choices along with "Check on my sleep!", choose to check Emily first, and the check on sleep.
It'll trigger a different scene in the locker.

But it will be one of the fixes that will come the patch next week.
So did this patch ever materialize?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Love Change v1.0c.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I've been intrigued by this game for a long time now but I don't like playing as a female protagonist so I've been avoiding this but that changelog log got me curious, "14 endings with Chris as a man" what does this mean exactly? Somewhere along the game he goes back to being a man after transforming into a woman? Or can I play as him all throughout the game and completely avoid transforming into a woman? And there's harem?

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
I've been intrigued by this game for a long time now but I don't like playing as a female protagonist so I've been avoiding this but that changelog log got me curious, "14 endings with Chris as a man" what does this mean exactly? Somewhere along the game he goes back to being a man after transforming into a woman? Or can I play as him all throughout the game and completely avoid transforming into a woman? And there's harem?
In the end you got the choice to turn back or stay as a woman.
And if you don't mind plot spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PrimeX
3.80 star(s) 11 Votes