doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Can't get this ending, any help?
You need to choose to be with Duncan in the end, don't let Gwen be seduced by Duncan in the party and don't have Emily join you in the gangbang with Duncan.

doublemoon hey one ending got a problem actually ... if you chose be a man and go for Michelle but have a good relationship with Gwen , Gwen running after MC and Michelle and Gwen became Girlfriends for MC and he make both pregnant but talking about future it's write like "Michelle was heartbroken that i did not end up being with her as a woman she need to move on and with time she did" so she got pregnant to our child give a birth and run away ? :D
You did catch an wild error!
I found it and already fixed it, and will be up in a patch soon.

That scene with Michelle is one of her epilogues, and the epilogues are only supposed to happen if the characters in it had nothing to do with the end you choose.

How do you get the solo Duncan locker room scene?
When Duncan approach you after the festival, go with him alone.

Reactions: SecretDesire

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
You need to choose to be with Duncan in the end, don't let Gwen be seduced by Duncan in the party and don't have Emily join you in the gangbang with Duncan.

You did catch an wild error!
I found it and already fixed it, and will be up in a patch soon.

That scene with Michelle is one of her epilogues, and the epilogues are only supposed to happen if the characters in it had nothing to do with the end you choose.

When Duncan approach you after the festival, go with him alone.
i just trying to find all endings and i got Michelle and Gwen ending but i see after MC make them both pregnant Michelle run away and find girlfriend for herself :D i feel kinda shitty :D

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
And if you stay as a Man and still go for Michelle she is gonna dump you :( so i try to chose Gwen as a Women because she say in the party "i like you because you it's not matter to me you are a women or men" kinda thing and she win my heart with that words but if you go after her as a Women she reject you because She is dating with Michelle ?! ...
I kinda feel betrayed about it tho they offer for three way relationship but "being in love with MC" Gwen just forget about MC and just after 1 kiss she got curious about women and going for Michelle and forget about MC in 1 day kinda shitty feelings..
So i go for Jess. Best girlfriend , Best wife.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
I really loved this game, there aren't much body swap games out there. I'm really happy that it got an ending and I'm gonna keep an eye out for your games in the future.

• Love
Reactions: doublemoon

Toddler-kun

Mar 29, 2020
Houston: need help
--------------------------------------------

it was certainly the first option.
I will start a new game
---------------------------
p.s. I edit this because I don't think it warrants creating a new post

Last edited:

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
is the harem ending only with the four girls and none with 5?
No, the best harem ending is with four girls, the other one is tied to her own ending or "another kind" of harem ending.

Houston: need help
Did you load a save from a version previous to 0.6?
If so, you need to start a fresh new save for this error to be gone.
A lot of people are getting errors because of this.

But if you're using an 0.6 save or started a fresh new save and it persists, please let me know.

Caligulas

Jan 1, 2020
Congratulations on finishing your game! I hope you get to a financially sound spot in your life, and that you continue working on games as a hobby you enjoy and not as a job. Or, if you feel you've been there done that, I hope you find something new to poor your passion into!

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
I'm ready to announce my next game: Love Lurker!

ghost3.png

"You are dead and out of this world... well, not quite. You're a ghost with no memories of your life.
Spooking people is routine, until she moves in, Zoe. You don't have a heart but it's love at first sight!
Things don't go well at first trying to express how you feel to her.
Can you turn it around and make her love you?"

It's still very early in development, but I'm working on a demo for it.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I realy worried about this game gameplay...
Anyones can tell me shortly...
Is this Transfer-Bender style like Game? O_O

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
how do you get that ending?
You need to kiss Gwen as a Women after that she got curious about F/F relationship and last part chose to be a Women and go for Gwen she reject you and said "i am dating with someone else" after MC run away from there and after that Michelle and Gwen coming to the MC's room and said "we are dating" Gwen say "I got curious after kiss you as a Women so we try it and move from there" and they say to MC "we both love you too" and that way going for three way relationship i realy don't remember the path %100 but you need to kiss Gwen as a women because she need to be curious about F/F

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
You need to kiss Gwen as a Women after that she got curious about F/F relationship and last part chose to be a Women and go for Gwen she reject you and said "i am dating with someone else" after MC run away from there and after that Michelle and Gwen coming to the MC's room and said "we are dating" Gwen say "I got curious after kiss you as a Women so we try it and move from there" and they say to MC "we both love you too" and that way going for three way relationship i realy don't remember the path %100 but you need to kiss Gwen as a women because she need to be curious about F/F
I tried it but still didn't get the choice so there must be more to it

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I tried it but still didn't get the choice so there must be more to it
Oh i finished game and delete it already i want to help you or share my save with you but i delete after finished :( i use 120 gb ssd i realy don't got enough space for games i just download finish and remove ...

Reactions: noble 271

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
Oh i finished game and delete it already i want to help you or share my save with you but i delete after finished :( i use 120 gb ssd i realy don't got enough space for games i just download finish and remove ...
its cool I understand. I do the same

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes