Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I really wish there was a way to direct Emily and her rage. Just so I can turn her loose on Duncan. I would really like to see him crying in a corner.

All the paths seem pretty interesting so far. I can't wait to see what comes next. I wasn't sure if I was going to get into it at first but back and forth between all the characters is pretty good. Well except for Duncan fuck that guy.

Reactions: doublemoon

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Love Change v0.6bugfix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
That was a nice little twist in the story. Plus Duncan crying after Emily goes off, Priceless! That made my day. The update was pretty solid story wise. I can't wait to see what the big choice brings.

Reactions: doublemoon

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can't seem to get a clear answer from searching, or i'm going blind, can I play this a pure lesbian?

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I can't seem to get a clear answer from searching, or i'm going blind, can I play this a pure lesbian?
Not quite. If I remember right there are at least one or two scenes that you definitely go through for story progression m/f. Otherwise there is one straight, one lesbian and one somewhat bi female love interest. There are two male interests one love and one aggressive. Both of those you can ignore through choice though.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not quite. If I remember right there are at least one or two scenes that you definitely go through for story progression m/f. Otherwise there is one straight, one lesbian and one somewhat bi female love interest. There are two male interests one love and one aggressive. Both of those you can ignore through choice though.
Yeah I got the story one, I didn't mind that one.

I did just want to stick to a lesbian run but all 3 girls have their own good points and I want to see them all so will probs play all of those.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Yup you can choose any one of the female characters and stick to them. Can avoid the guys if you want. There are options to have sex with two characters but I dont think there will be a harem option and it seems more like the MC cannot decide

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Would there be a possibility in Future to End up with a Futabody?
Doubtful, it's not his body changing, he's switching places with a girl so it's bodyswapping.

He doesn't change his mind swaps places with the girl.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The Developer Made A Update Request

Windows: (updated) (updated)
Mac: (updated) (updated)
Hey everyone, 1.0 is here!
Compressed version !
Hope you enjoy it to the fullest, and hope to hear your feedback about it!
If there is any bug or error, please let me know.
P.S.: You can use your 0.6 save. (If it doesn't work, please let me know, and I recommend starting a fresh new save).
Changelog:
  • All the endings!
  • 14 endings for Chris as a man.
  • 12 endings for Chris as a woman.
  • 20 sub-character epilogues.

Hey everyone, the newest compressed version is ready!
It's already patched with the bugfix from 1.0a.
Windows:
Mac:
If there's any bug/error or missing image, please let me know.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Love Change v1.0a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes