fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
This is actually REALLY amazing! Anime/Koikatsu-made art, female protagonist, AND a male interest! I surely hope that with the protag ending up female, there IS more GxB content for sure. There's more and more female protagonist games to some extent, 99% of them take the lesbian route. It's either BxG or GxG these days.. Not many otome/GxB adult games made these days, that actually have more than one male interest or you know, all that kind of quality/tlc in the first place, so I hope this keeps going where it's headed!

or just keep hoping that the people throws out more BxB, then I won't worry about a FeMC.
I get where you are coming from but if you want to avoid arguments you shouldn't exaggerate figures so much like 99%. However there are some fantastic games where you don't have to be corrupt and still have plenty of content and the lesbian content is also optional like 'Good girl gone bad.' In this game I would prefer to see more GxG content simply because I prefer the female characters over the men so far. However I wouldn't say no to a decent romance of GxB. Hope this helps as I can certainly understand your frustration as one of my fav games on here that started with a female protag ended up focusing more on the male protag added later on because more patreons were interested in a male playthrough.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
After hundreds of disappointing TFgames titles will this be the game that makes genderbender great again?

Btw, if you are turned into a girl by supernatural hijinks and get some dick down the line does that make you gay?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Compressed version:
I don't know how to do Mac versions, sorry.
Here is a Mac version you can add to your post

Love Change [v0.4a] [Double Moon] Compressed
Download: ~50MB
Mac: - -

Reactions: Master of Puppets

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Changelog says sex scenes but tag doesnt has ''Vaginal'' or ''Anal'' sex scene tag. You mean titfuck or like this things with ''Sex scenes'' ?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Is possible to avoid gay sexual scenes and going only after the girls after the MC genderbend?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is possible to avoid gay sexual scenes and going only after the girls after the MC genderbend?
?? If MC has turned into a girl then going after girls would be gay making the MC lesbian or bi
Going after only the guys as a girl would make her straight :p

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm going to ignore the question of if it's gay or straight and answer the question asked; no, it's not possible to avoid all guys.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
?? If MC has turned into a girl then going after girls would be gay making the MC lesbian or bi
Going after only the guys as a girl would make her straight :p
I'm going to ignore the question of if it's gay or straight and answer the question asked; no, it's not possible to avoid all guys.
I'm actually gonna entertain the thought. lol
When you change gender from male to female, you're physically a female, but your mind is still a male, therefore, any sexual attraction to other males will mean you are straight. However, if your mind also changes, along with your body (i.e. some chemical warped your mind to also think like a female), then being attracted to guys would make you straight, because you were fully changed into a female, and not just taking over another female's body, temporarily.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Aaaaaaand here we go again... too bad. :cautious:
For some reason the devs of these games must ALWAYS ruin it.
I wouldn't say that a game is ruined just because it doesn't fit your preferences. Of course you can have your own personal opinion and think whatever you want but even in that case you should say "ALWAYS ruin it for me", not just "ALWAYS ruin it"

And by the record, I don't like the same things you mention but I don't think that the game is bad or ruined because of that, it's just not the game for me.

Reactions: KekKoo

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I wouldn't say that a game is ruined just because it doesn't fit your preferences. Of course you can have your own personal opinion and think whatever you want but even in that case you should say "ALWAYS ruin it for me", not just "ALWAYS ruin it"

And by the record, I don't like the same things you mention but I don't think that the game is bad or ruined because of that, it's just not the game for me.
In other words, stop making your subjective tastes objective for a game you didn't make, it's just not for you. Find something else. To shorten it down even better, as said in the quote, It's not ruined, it's just not for YOU.

Reactions: Hones

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

I think the fact the dev previously promised that there would be no forced boy/girl and has gone back on that counts for something, don't you?

Reactions: Zealot- and Jimyc

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I think the fact the dev previously promised that there would be no forced boy/girl and has gone back on that counts for something, don't you?
I don't see the relationship between "ruining a game" vs "personal preferences" and your comment, but to answer you: No, not for me at leats. I mean, people change their minds all the time, why devs must be the exception? Especially in a creative process such as writing the story for a game.

Reactions: KekKoo

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't see the relationship between "ruining a game" vs "personal preferences" and your comment, but to answer you: No, not for me at leats. I mean, people change their minds all the time, why devs must be the exception? Especially in a creative process such as writing the story for a game.
Really? Then let me spell it out for you; people's expectations of the game and what it will be are not down to their personal preferences when the dev has made claims about what the game will be like.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Really? Then let me spell it out for you; people's expectations of the game and what it will be are not down to their personal preferences when the dev has made claims about what the game will be like.
Again, not for me at least. Of course some people can fell disappointed when a game change directions and they don't fit they preferences (and yes, it is down to their personal preferences because if a game changes and people likes that change then that people won't complain about it not being what was initially said by the dev, nobody complains about things/changes that they do like) but that doesn't mean that a dev "ruined" a game.

And again, people changes their mind all the time. This is even more frecuently in a creative process such as making a game and a lot of things can and probably will change since it was created in someone's mind until it is introduces to the game.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Version: Christmas Bonus is public (short mini game)

mac

pc

Last edited:

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Hey everyone, the new version of Love Change is out on my patreon, if you want to play right now, you can do it here:

The public access is coming in february 9!

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I have had this in my game folder since the last update, and just played it. I am glad that I have, it is actually a fun game. I didn't know until now that the new update will be at the tier I can get tomorrow, so I think I will do that.

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes