the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Love Change v0.51.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
This game is surprisingly nice. It's hard to try it just by looking at screenshots (it's ugly, okay..? Sorry, but I don't like this bright pink hair). But it is an interesting story.
It can be even better, because, as Doctor Who showrunners/writers says: there's nothing you can't explain with some writing (I hope you will know what I mean).

I have one small suggestion (It's just an idea. I know it's your game and you should do it the way you want):
- Gary, being some 'internet genius' is not my favorite idea.
But let's pretend the story take place in New Orlean (or something similar). This city has some history with voodoo magic. Now there's a good way to introduce Gary's family - if his parents/grandparents owns a voodoo shop (do you know Auntie Poulet from gta vice city?)
Let's pretend this love potion is something Gary stole from his grandma shop...It's still ridiculous, but in my opinion it sounds a little bit better.
[btw. Where are Chris parents? Is he living alone? What is his money source? ]

But it's just a suggestion. I don't want you to think I'm a hater or something. I still like your game the way it is. So, good luck!:giggle:

Last edited:

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
This game is surprisingly nice. It's hard to try it just by looking at screenshots (it's ugly, okay..? Sorry, but I don't like this bright pink hair). But it is an interesting story.
It can be even better, because, as Doctor Who showrunners/writers says: there's nothing you can't explain with some writing (I hope you will know what I mean).

I have one small suggestion (It's just an idea. I know it's your game and you should do it the way you want):
- Gary, being some 'internet genius' is not my favorite idea.
But let's pretend the story take place in New Orlean (or something similar). This city has some history with voodoo magic. Now there's a good way to introduce Gary's family - if his parents/grandparents owns a voodoo shop (do you know Auntie Poulet from gta vice city?)
Let's pretend this love potion is something Gary stole from his grandma shop...It's still ridiculous, but in my opinion it sounds a little bit better.
[btw. Where are Chris parents? Is he living alone? What is his money source? ]

But it's just a suggestion. I don't want you to think I'm a hater or something. I still like your game the way it is. So, good luck!:giggle:

Thanks for the appreciation of the game!
For the suggestions with Gary, it's not exactly how I view the character, but you're hitting really close to the theme of my next game! =o
And for Chris background, they're indeed good questions that nobody asked before, I might include some more background elements to their story in the final draft of the game(that's coming around april).

Reactions: kshyk

jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
Thanks for the appreciation of the game!
For the suggestions with Gary, it's not exactly how I view the character, but you're hitting really close to the theme of my next game! =o
And for Chris background, they're indeed good questions that nobody asked before, I might include some more background elements to their story in the final draft of the game(that's coming around april).
Hey there i love this game so far! How far into the story would you say we are at here? thanks for your hard work and have a great day. Night? seeya

Reactions: doublemoon

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Hey there i love this game so far! How far into the story would you say we are at here? thanks for your hard work and have a great day. Night? seeya
0.52 will launch on patreon february 21
There's version 0.6(which would be the equivalent of an 0.9) in march, and then there will be the endings in april and that's a wrap.

jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
0.52 will launch on patreon february 21
There's version 0.6(which would be the equivalent of an 0.9) in march, and then there will be the endings in april and that's a wrap.
Hey thanks for the reply. That's great to hear, I like seeing one of these projects have an end. I will quote out on the time frame lol. keep up the good work!

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
Change log:
Version 0.52:

• Party episode!
  • 3 kiss scenes.
  • Blowjob scene.
  • 69 scene.
  • Futanari.
  • Avoidable NTR.
  • Strap-on anal scene.
  • 6 new choices.

Reactions: Kingvlad

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Love Change v0.52fix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Is it possible to stay in the female body and not turn back? Much more fun that way.
Or alternatively switch between Futa and Female.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
So...is the only route choice were gonna get with emily the mistress route?

Cause i dont mind if your just an M as a girl but i would like the choice to be a dom when you change back into a dude like with the last scene you had with her in the bedroom

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Is it possible to stay in the female body and not turn back? Much more fun that way.
Or alternatively switch between Futa and Female.
Not the switch between forms, but it will be possible to stay permantently in the female body.

i would like the choice to be a dom when you change back into a dude like with the last scene you had with her in the bedroom
It will be possible. ;)

:( no new duncan scenes for MC
You'll see more in the next update. :sneaky:

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes