the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Love Change v0.3.bugfix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
This is actually REALLY amazing! Anime/Koikatsu-made art, female protagonist, AND a male interest! I surely hope that with the protag ending up female, there IS more GxB content for sure. There's more and more female protagonist games to some extent, 99% of them take the lesbian route. It's either BxG or GxG these days.. Not many otome/GxB adult games made these days, that actually have more than one male interest or you know, all that kind of quality/tlc in the first place, so I hope this keeps going where it's headed!

or just keep hoping that the people throws out more BxB, then I won't worry about a FeMC.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
i think the best part is -he was a male and now he have a female body with full desires- why have to be only lesbian?
the thinking of a change-gender is intriguing imo. good idea, good realization and designs... gratz

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
99% of female protagonist games are lesbian? Really?
As someone who actively looks out for them, I'll give you one thing, 99% is an exaggeration, but there's no doubt whatsoever that they're more GxG than they are GxB. Are you prepared to find a way to tell me I'm wrong nonetheless? 99% is an exaggeration, but again, there's no doubt from all my tracking, not just from this site, but others overall covering female protagonist VNs, they tend to be more GxG-oriented than GxB.

I have NO problems with them. I used to be all up over the content, but, I decided after awhile it wasn't as big of a deal for me as I'd acted for it. This is all besides the point though. VNs that ARE GxB oriented, most of them anyways from all my searching, some more well known ones with sexual content, all tend to be untranslated JP vns.

Reactions: Hones

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Are you prepared to find a way to tell me I'm wrong nonetheless?
Sure. Search for 'Female Protagonist' games, you get fifty pages. Search for 'Female Protagonist' and 'Lesbian', you get twenty-six. That's almost half the female protagonist games have no lesbian at all. And plenty of those 'lesbian' games are actually bisexual, as even one scene is enough for the 'Lesbian' tag.
So yes, complaining about how (almost) all the female protagonist games are lesbian gets you a facepalm.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Sure. Search for 'Female Protagonist' games, you get fifty pages. Search for 'Female Protagonist' and 'Lesbian', you get twenty-six. That's almost half the female protagonist games have no lesbian at all. And plenty of those 'lesbian' games are actually bisexual, as even one scene is enough for the 'Lesbian' tag.
So yes, complaining about how (almost) all the female protagonist games are lesbian gets you a facepalm.
You're very ignorant for this. You act like EVERY single female protagonist game is on this one site. Noting that you get fifty pages with a female protagonist ALONE, it'll STILL include all the lesbian games too. There's also some games with a female protagonist alongside a male protagonist, and the experience swaps or you can choose on the spot. One of them I tried, and the female protagonist's content is VERY low and dull because they're more centered on the male protagonist. In other words, the female protagonist is on the back burner, and for how long, god only KNOWS.

On top of that, the games that ARE female protagonist with male interests, sorry to say, the games aren't that high of quality like some others you see on the site. Not to mention the game's focus is STILL on the female protag, and not on the male interests or BOTH of them when it comes to sex scenes. In other words again, they take a "corruption" direction, that at this point has become HIGHLY unoriginal.

Complaining with a rational and logical standpoint is reasonable. Facepalming at me for doing so just looks ridiculous. Hence why everything you say earns a facepalm.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
On top of that, the games that ARE female protagonist with male interests, sorry to say, the games aren't that high of quality like some others you see on the site. Not to mention the game's focus is STILL on the female protag, and not on the male interests or BOTH of them when it comes to sex scenes. In other words again, they take a "corruption" direction, that at this point has become HIGHLY unoriginal.
You won't get any argument from me that most female protagonist games are about turning the protagonist into a cock socket. Which is why saying 'Thank goodness this game is one of those not yet another a lesbian game' is so ridiculous. You want to fill her with dick go ahead, but don't shit on those of us who are happy for a game where you can avoid men for a change.
...And try to grow up a little; you said something ridiculous, so I facepalmed it, and now you're going to facepalm everything I say? Puh-leease.

• Angry
Reactions: KekKoo

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
You won't get any argument from me that most female protagonist games are about turning the protagonist into a cock socket. Which is why saying 'Thank goodness this game is one of those not yet another a lesbian game' is so ridiculous. You want to fill her with dick go ahead, but don't shit on those of us who are happy for a game where you can avoid men for a change.
...And try to grow up a little; you said something ridiculous, so I facepalmed it, and now you're going to facepalm everything I say? Puh-leease.
"Puh-leease." I'm not gonna comment on that, just quote it.

Also, you jumped HARD to conclusion. Did I, or did I NOT say earlier..

I have NO problems with them. I used to be all up over the content, but, I decided after awhile it wasn't as big of a deal for me as I'd acted for it.
I am NOT like other assholes that roam this site that go around to things they DON'T like and shame and "ew" it. And on that note, it's not that I DON'T like that stuff.

Thank goodness this game is one of those not yet another a lesbian game
You just interpreted it like that. It's not MY fault you thought that just because you're sensitive about someone NOT liking what you like. I could be interpreting it wrong right now, but after what you had to say, are you really about to say that I am?

Also, last note before I ignore everything you say and stand for, I'm just a petty person. It's not about being grown up or not. Being petty is a trait. And even then, I'm not typically petty. You just decided it was okay to facepalm me for misinterpreting me, and making me look like I tried to attack these particular games for their corruption or lesbian directions. I play a VN called Uni, and a whole HTML game about corruption called Degrees of Lewdity. Do NOT try to talk to me about shitting on "those of us who are happywith a game where you can avoid men for a change."

I wanted to understand what I said wrong, and all I learned was that I DIDN'T say anything wrong. You're just defensive. Don't approach me anymore.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Does anyone have the link to the new public
version?
v0.4 public hasn't been released yet, you can easily check on the patreon page

edit: public v0.4 has been released see the post below

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Love Change v0.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes