CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
What misadventures will happen? He'll probably suddenly go insane for dick and get fucked by a bunch of dudes. That's usually what happens.

I'd like to see a gender bender story where the guy stays sane and becomes a lesbian because he still likes girls.
agree...i know for a fact if i turned into a dame..i'd be pure 100% lesbian..do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars...just gimme da hoohaa!!! zero interest at anytime in my life for the D and having boobs and hoohaa would not change that...brain dosnt work like that..lol

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
What misadventures will happen? He'll probably suddenly go insane for dick and get fucked by a bunch of dudes. That's usually what happens.

I'd like to see a gender bender story where the guy stays sane and becomes a lesbian because he still likes girls.
agree...i know for a fact if i turned into a dame..i'd be pure 100% lesbian..do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars...just gimme da hoohaa!!! zero interest at anytime in my life for the D and having boobs and hoohaa would not change that...brain dosnt work like that..lol
On the patreon he says that you should be able to avoid men and play as a lesbian. How much content there will be for this compared to playing "her" "straight" we'll have to see I guess.

Reactions: blackoni

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That is not how this works
Actually, I always thought it should have both tags...male & female protagonist...simply because, before you change into a female, you most definitely WERE a male protagonist. So, technically, they're actually correct, in the beginning of the game. lol

Reactions: doublemoon

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Actually gave this a go now and it's actually kinda decent. Assuming you don't mind a rediculously stupid and dense MC.

There's a bug at one point that seems to force you down a route towards one of the male characters though. So while full lesbian seems possible so far, the bug ruins it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There's a bug at one point that seems to force you down a route towards one of the male characters though. So while full lesbian seems possible so far, the bug ruins it.
What bug is that? I've played it and I don't remember being forced into any non-lesbian content.

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Hello! I'm the developer of Love Change.
I've fixed the bugs in this version.
The links are in this post:
I don't know if I can post it like this, but I'm going to request it through the proper channels right now.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
What bug is that? I've played it and I don't remember being forced into any non-lesbian content.
It was like the 2nd (or 3rd?) time you met Alex. Some exception or error happened that I had to ignore and it jumped me straight to "Am I really thinking of hooking up with a guy!?" Which leads to him wanting to kiss you. I could still refuse his kiss so not the worst thing.

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes