claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I didn't like the turn that you take after the second update, but it was a good game... Ending it with this rush is a little sad... This gender's game is so slim...

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
getting a lot of error messages with this.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 19554, in <module>
NameError: name 'choice29a' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 19551, in script
  File "G:\games\LoveChange-1.0a-pc\LoveChange-1.0a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1605, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "G:\games\LoveChange-1.0a-pc\LoveChange-1.0a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 943, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "G:\games\LoveChange-1.0a-pc\LoveChange-1.0a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "G:\games\LoveChange-1.0a-pc\LoveChange-1.0a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 19554, in <module>
NameError: name 'choice29a' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
 1.0a
Tue May 12 15:02:29 2020

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I'm sad to see it wrapped up. That said I loved seeing Duncan in jail. I think I enjoyed all the endings but the ones where Gwen and Gary ended up together were a nice touch.

doublemoon Thank you for sharing your story with us. I still have some endings to try out but I felt it was wrapped up cleanly. I had a lot of fun with this title and there was quite a smorgasbord of choices.

• Red Heart
Reactions: doublemoon
Nov 4, 2018
You've got a point here, but notice one thing: If MC has a dick like that, it means all males We meet in the future will have the same.
Wouldn't matter to me if I play this,
like in rl if I ever get magically turned into a woman it'll be 100% lesbian time.

Lesbians are just females who are dudes at heart imo.

That theory totally back fires though,
if a lesbian is a dude at heart then dating another lesbian will be like two dudes dating.

Time for me to put down the weed for a bit.

Vaginas that's what matters.

Oct 2, 2018
I have only one thing to say about this game... "Can I have my real body back and stay in it without changing back please and thank you!" Like seriously, the swapping around after it seems like things are fine really tipped me off. Remember kids, Random Potion drinking is for idiots. Also Duncan needs to get hit by a car. Just sayin. But the ending made up for anything wrong and I got together with who I was rooting for! Lovely game!

Last edited:

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
It's only got 37 patrons. It's not exactly paying the bills.

Be grateful it got endings and wasn't just dropped.
He have more patreons than me... I hope was not for RL issues... (just like that.)
I hope in future games.
Thank you for your work.

(y)(y)(y)

abadidea

Dec 2, 2018
Wouldn't matter to me if I play this,
like in rl if I ever get magically turned into a woman it'll be 100% lesbian time.

Lesbians are just females who are dudes at heart imo.

That theory totally back fires though,
if a lesbian is a dude at heart then dating another lesbian will be like two dudes dating.

Time for me to put down the weed for a bit.

Vaginas that's what matters.
Most of the time that's not the case. Most lesbians are women who like women, that's the point in a lesbian relationship that there is no man.

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
It's only got 37 patrons. It's not exactly paying the bills.

Be grateful it got endings and wasn't just dropped.
Money did became an issue after I lost my job, but the support I got helped so much!
When I started doing Love Change, I was surprised to have more than one patron. :LOL:

Seeing that game being abandoned is sadly common, I set my goal at first to just finish the game.
No matter how long it took, or how long it would be, cause I would rather have a short game finished than a huge game abandoned.
Fun fact is that the game was supposed to end around the time Jess first show up, the three routes that you receive there as male Chris were the original endings concepts.
But receiving support and positive feedback, I extended it through 3 more updates.

I'm sad to see it wrapped up. That said I loved seeing Duncan in jail. I think I enjoyed all the endings but the ones where Gwen and Gary ended up together were a nice touch.

doublemoon Thank you for sharing your story with us. I still have some endings to try out but I felt it was wrapped up cleanly. I had a lot of fun with this title and there was quite a smorgasbord of choices.
Thanks a lot, it means so much that you liked it!
The endings were supposed to be a little longer, at least the sex scenes, but when the deadline was getting closer and closer, the sex scenes for the endings had to be shortned.

He have more patreons than me... I hope was not for RL issues... (just like that.)
I hope in future games.
Thank you for your work.

(y)(y)(y)
The patrons were a huge deal for me, they helped sooooo much, every time I get a new patron I celebrate! :ROFLMAO: And like I said above, I couldn't make a living with it, but it helped me extend the game for 3 months more.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Money did became an issue after I lost my job, but the support I got helped so much!
When I started doing Love Change, I was surprised to have more than one patron. :LOL:

Seeing that game being abandoned is sadly common, I set my goal at first to just finish the game.
No matter how long it took, or how long it would be, cause I would rather have a short game finished than a huge game abandoned.
Fun fact is that the game was supposed to end around the time Jess first show up, the three routes that you receive there as male Chris were the original endings concepts.
But receiving support and positive feedback, I extended it through 3 more updates.

Thanks a lot, it means so much that you liked it!
The endings were supposed to be a little longer, at least the sex scenes, but when the deadline was getting closer and closer, the sex scenes for the endings had to be shortned.

The patrons were a huge deal for me, they helped sooooo much, every time I get a new patron I celebrate! :ROFLMAO: And like I said above, I couldn't make a living with it, but it helped me extend the game for 3 months more.
Congrats on finishing your game that in itself is something to proud of and thank you for extending it. It was a lot of fun and I wish the best of luck with your next project.

• Love

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Congrats on finishing your game that in itself is something to proud of and thank you for extending it. It was a lot of fun and I wish the best of luck with your next project.
Thanks a lot!
And speaking of next project, I'll announce it here tomorrow! ;)

Reactions: DimitarM12

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
doublemoon hey one ending got a problem actually ... if you chose be a man and go for Michelle but have a good relationship with Gwen , Gwen running after MC and Michelle and Gwen became Girlfriends for MC and he make both pregnant but talking about future it's write like "Michelle was heartbroken that i did not end up being with her as a woman she need to move on and with time she did" so she got pregnant to our child give a birth and run away ? :D

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
Just came across this one myself like 2 months ago and I enjoyed it immensely, it's a shame to see it end so soon after I discovered it but I'm glad it got an ending atleast, especially considering the not so huge patreon support the dev had. Thanks for giving us this game and best of luck with the new project, you've definitely got me on board with this one, I'll be looking to support the patreon very soon!

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes