PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
In the end you got the choice to turn back or stay as a woman.
And if you don't mind plot spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for answering. Looks like this game is not for me. Congratulations on a finished game though, hope your futures works are more into my preference :)

Reactions: doublemoon

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
how do you get the harem ending?
I think you need to sleep with the women and they should know the truth. Don't commit to anyone and end up with secret childhood friend Best friends sister not included. Sorry been a while since i played. Don't clearly remeember

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Stumbled over this little gem by chance and I am pleasantly surprised by it! Many interessting choices (my first playthrough I married with Gwen), partly wacky humor and the art grew on me. I was not sure what to expect at first, but some pics are very nice. A clear thumbs up for "Love Change" from me!

One P.S.: There seems to be a bug when waiting for the potion and you can check up several characters. After I checked up Jess´ assistant and pressed the button for sleeping, the game jumped back and it showed the scene like if I did not help the assistant and had to press the "go sleep" button again.

Last edited:
Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Stumbled over this little gem by chance and I am pleasantly surprised by it! Many interessting choices (my first playthrough I married with Gwen), partly wacky humor and the art grew on me. I was not sure what to expect at first, but some pics are very nice. A clear thumbs up for "Love Change" from me!

One P.S.: There seems to be a bug when waiting for the potion and you can check up several characters. After I checked up Jess´ assistant and pressed the button for sleeping, the game jumped back and it showed the scene like if I did not help the assistant and had to press the "go sleep" button again.
Been a while since I played, and I don't remember much about it. lol...but, I agree with the assessment of it. Great artwork, and storyline, I'm hoping for a sequel. :)

blackoni

Apr 20, 2017
I also request an ending guide.

I kinda don't like the feeling that I don't even know what I missed after finishing the playthrough.
I remember seeing a walkthrough somewhere and using It.
If It wasn't here, I don't know where, but I'm sure It exist.

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Holy cow! I did not get notified about these posts! :eek:

For anyone looking for a guide, they're available here:
Hope it can help anyone lost on getting all the endings.

Reactions: ph33rg0d and Flat
Dec 23, 2018
Is it just me or are the download links bugged? Mega just shuts down my chrome mid-downloading, the rest of them don't reach 1Mb/s, while i normally get 5-10Mb/s when downloading

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Is it just me or are the download links bugged? Mega just shuts down my chrome mid-downloading, the rest of them don't reach 1Mb/s, while i normally get 5-10Mb/s when downloading
That's weird.
I tested the NOPY link for the non-compressed PC version and it downloaded fine.
I'm using opera now, maybe it's something with chrome.

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
thank you, I will test this out, I keep wondering why not all games allow this, is it really that hard to use while creating the scenes? :/

Yes, it's quite easy to do in fact.
But I think most do because the names have some meaning for the story.
Like in Love Change I chose Chris because it can be a male/female name.
I think every developer has something in mind when they do this.

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes