Ren'Py Love, Lust, and Rock 'n Roll [v1.7.1] [FlinPaltwell]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
FlinPaltwell i got this error when opening page 4 of Julie's gallery

Exception: 'JF_28s_night' is not a button defined in this gallery.
God fucking dammit, fuck. I know exactly what happened...just fixed it on my end. There's always something that I miss.

Thank you so much for telling me!

Alright, new download version 1.7.1 available at:

Patch Notes:
- Fixed page 4 of Julie's gallery.

flyboy179

Feb 3, 2018
I gotta say. Interlocked fingers and under the covers missionary has never been so hot. There's just something about emotionally loving Netori that just does it for me. Though credit it is kinda NTR with Kelly since she seems very on board in just hooking up offically should the lid be blown off. And Amy just comes off like she keeps her boyfriend around just so it doesnt look weird being alone with Flinn.

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
Though credit it is kinda NTR with Kelly since she seems very on board in just hooking up offically should the lid be blown off. And Amy just comes off like she keeps her boyfriend around just so it doesnt look weird being alone with Flinn.
Hmm, personally, I don't think any of that relates to NTR (considering the game is from Flin's perspective).
I gotta say. Interlocked fingers and under the covers missionary has never been so hot. There's just something about emotionally loving Netori that just does it for me.
But I am very glad you like the game!! :giggle:

i was hoping you added a shower scene after the jogging ...
Yeah, that would be fun...
A couple years ago, I got a commission for "Julie with her hair down." I was excited to try to do that, and...was surprised to discover that it wasn't really coming together the way I thought it would.
I made a few images for that particular commission, this is one of them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The hair never QUITE felt right to me. It was also a huge pain in the ass lol.
Aside from that, I'd have to decide how to slot it in. Do I re-write the entire post-jogging sex sequence? I think a shower scene deserves some buildup, which means a good bit of additional imagery (Julie in a towel, opening the door to the bathroom while Flin's getting undressed, attacking him/them attacking each other, then the actual shower sex, etc).

In short, at this stage, it's something I'm more inclined to do if people request it in the Patreon commissions, but otherwise...no promises.
But I'll tell you what, next time Julie wins the general commission poll, I'll add "shower sex" as one of the options, and if it wins, at bare minimum I'll add it as a potential random alternative to the "passionate date with Julie with an asterisk." How's that for a compromised compromise, haha.

(For those who don't know, there are secret bonus sex images at the end of any passionate date that has an asterisk *)

Last edited:

spl00shz

Apr 16, 2023
Hmm, personally, I don't think any of that relates to NTR (considering the game is from Flin's perspective).

But I am very glad you like the game!! :giggle:

Yeah, that would be fun...
A couple years ago, I got a commission for "Julie with her hair down." I was excited to try to do that, and...was surprised to discover that it wasn't really coming together the way I thought it would.
I made a few images for that particular commission, this is one of them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The hair never QUITE felt right to me. It was also a huge pain in the ass lol.
Aside from that, I'd have to decide how to slot it in. Do I re-write the entire post-jogging sex sequence? I think a shower scene deserves some buildup, which means a good bit of additional imagery (Julie in a towel, opening the door to the bathroom while Flin's getting undressed, attacking him/them attacking each other, then the actual shower sex, etc).

In short, at this stage, it's something I'm more inclined to do if people request it in the Patreon commissions, but otherwise...no promises.
But I'll tell you what, next time Julie wins the general commission poll, I'll add "shower sex" as one of the options, and if it wins, at bare minimum I'll add it as a potential random alternative to the "passionate date with Julie with an asterisk." How's that for a compromised compromise, haha.

(For those who don't know, there are secret bonus sex images at the end of any passionate date that has an asterisk *)
OMG, she and that scene looks so hot, DAMN

• Red Heart
Reactions: FlinPaltwell

cameldrum

Mar 13, 2018
Nice, the rare case where someone agrees with me on this :ROFLMAO:
I feel like most erotica always views orgies as the "endgame," the ultimate goal that it's all ramping up to. And when it finally happens, everyone cheers. There aren't two schools of thought on this, there's just overwhelming "orgies are fantastic content."

But sex involving 3+ people doesn't do it for me. I wish it did. Making threesomes sounds fun!

I think it's my obsession with face-to-face sex, intimate lovemaking, equal dynamics, etc. You can't really look two people in the eye at the same time, kiss them both at the same time, fuck at the same time...not really. Someone always has to be at least partially left out.
Of course, it doesn't help that I'm not into lesbian content either. If I was, that would help smooth some of those issues over. Ah well.

The only harem shot I'm planning to make is just like, a fun shot of all the ladies lying naked against Flin. Tons of boobage.
Well that's a bummer.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Flin needs to be able to knock some of these ladies up. Whether he stays with Stella or goes off with someone else (honestly Amy is just the best and the only one worth leaving Stella for) it would be deliciously evil to leave Eric/Stella's dad/Samantha's fiance to raise his baby haha

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
Flin needs to be able to knock some of these ladies up. Whether he stays with Stella or goes off with someone else (honestly Amy is just the best and the only one worth leaving Stella for) it would be deliciously evil to leave Eric/Stella's dad/Samantha's fiance to raise his baby haha
The game will have multiple endings. One of them is basically this lol

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes