VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love Next Door [v0.2 - Part 1] [EroBro]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
You bang this chick in the first five minutes (sex-date already set up on a dating app) before you ever meet the love interests. Although I think she may turn out to be the "mom" character's younger sister.
yeah I know I'm hoping that I don't have to be the kind of guy in this game dat hooks up with random chicks

my guess is whichever one of my neighbors i choose to start a relationship with PS I like the mom

will help me stop doing that and will make me want to have a real relationship

the closer I get to her

in my opinion people that sleep around with random girls end up being very lonely on the inside

just because the MC sleeps around doesn't make him happy

it's too early in the game to tell for sure but I think he's very lonely on the inside

JohnnyR6

Jul 1, 2017
Impressive start. I was a massive fan of My Sweet Neighbours and was disappointed when that was abandoned. Imitation is flattery, and the references are fun for now, but I'm hoping that Love Next Door treads its own path soon and is not a complete clone.
The cousin is hot, the daughter is also cute, but the mother could have been a more attractive model. She just looks a bit alien looking, and there's no reason she couldn't have been made to look a youthful and trim 40s instead of looking pretty rough.

But overall I'm really hopeful for this one.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Wait..... both Anna and Chloe were at their cousin's birthday... Is that new girl?

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes