VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love Next Door [v0.2 - Part 1] [EroBro]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I have to ask this... MSN hinted at future urination/watersports content on the very last update. Since I don't see anything of the sort on the planned genres, shall I give up on this one?

Jun 30, 2020
I have to ask this... MSN hinted at future urination/watersports content on the very last update. Since I don't see anything of the sort on the planned genres, shall I give up on this one?
This question brought to mind the Dave Chappelle routine "How old is fifteen really?"

As long as there's an opt out, I'm rooting for you to get your wish!

Reactions: darlic

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Anyone know if this will be a remake of MSN as in will it follow the exact same story or will this be entirely different?
I'm hoping it's the latter because aside from the boss being a jerk story, which is really over used at this point, MSN was great and I have high hopes for this one.

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
The daughter and scene remind me of MSN but i like it .. Keep up the good work Dev
Can't wait for next one

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
Not enough story to judge. No real choices right now. The author tries to have multiple dialogue lines at the same time to showcase when people talk at the same time, which is kinda unique, though feels a little off. Not much else to say right now because of the lack of content. Could become good or bad.

Either way looking forward to more updates for now.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
This was posted on his discord recently: "TL:DR, got a new job and couldn't work on game, will hopefully start working mid Feb and expect to finish next update in March!"
That’s not really good news concerning the game, in my opinion. Still a job is a job, Devs can’t work for free. Unfortunately, this game is not the top priority.

Reactions: darlic
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes