VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love Next Door [v0.2 - Part 1] [EroBro]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

EroBro

Developer of Love Next Door
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
View attachment 1489338 So exceptions are named by their source.
Loading from save.txt - was a load from the end of 0.0
New game.txt was starting a new game from scratch.

Nice beginning to the game. It's still short enough that playing from the beginning was no problem. Beside Chloe is hot as hell!
View attachment 1489339
Thank you for the logs! I've added a devnote asking players to start a new game. I hope the issue you faced is due to how Ren'Py works on Mac. It shouldn't be an issue for the coming updates.

I'm glad you enjoyed!

Reactions: Lewd_Senpai

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Well that description reminds me of "My sweet neighbors" :unsure: , Renders look good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck dev
Agree. This seems like a My Sweet Neighbors remake with different characters. Let's hope it doesn't go the way of another certain VN where neighbor MILF fucks every other dude except MC. (won't mention the dev, but I think everybody knows who I'm talking about)

Last edited:

kitui

Mar 17, 2019
With the season Barça is having this year, the MC will surely have depression.

But, I'm a madridista, so I'll enjoy it. I hope Xavi doesn't change this. :BootyTime:

Seriously now, I have a small question. I see corruption in the tags, but also romance.
Is corruption optional? Can I have pure romances with the girls? You know, the typical stuff. Love, seduction, affection... Without the MC being a jerk or a creppy as fuck dude.
Hala Madrid my cultured friend..

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
EroBro
Is pizza delivery your main job or side job?
Q: Pineapple or not? :sneaky: (think seriously about your answer this topic is almost as dividing as NTR :giggle: )

Last edited:

grohotor

May 15, 2020
whats with all this mister thing ? mc is not that old and she is not that young

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Just started, so far, it's not bad. I do have a suggestion though. Maybe either tone down the depth of field or rid of it. The blurriness is pretty harsh on the eyes for me. Not sure if others feel the same.

Reactions: EroBro and _Simon

_Simon

Oct 30, 2018
Just started, so far, it's not bad. I do have a suggestion though. Maybe either tone down the depth of field or rid of it. The blurriness is pretty harsh on the eyes for me. Not sure if others feel the same.
I've noticed that too.

Reactions: EroBro

EroBro

Developer of Love Next Door
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
I've noticed that too.
Noted. Thank you for the suggestion, will keep in mind for the next update.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes