Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Jalsa's fun :)

And in general I like the women strong, both physically (if not always ripped) but also mentally. It's one thing I think I got right in this story.
Absolutely.

I can't say i've seen any characters I dislike in the writing sense. Story wise obviously there are those meant to be disliked but looking at them as characters they are mostly well made. I say mostly because we haven't seen much of some of them but those we know something about have all been made really well.

Body wise I had Bella on top until Jalsa changed.

I try and keep my more pervy thoughts to myself but well toned women are quite rare in adult games and as a woman with a taste for amazonian hotness, I can't help but appreciate the er... well defined personality of the muscle kitty.

As for strong women, Aoife, Val and Emily take point there.

Out of curiosity, i'm taking it Aoife is the Irish name (Ee fa), just making sure i'm getting it right.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Absolutely.

I can't say i've seen any characters I dislike in the writing sense. Story wise obviously there are those meant to be disliked but looking at them as characters they are mostly well made. I say mostly because we haven't seen much of some of them but those we know something about have all been made really well.

Body wise I had Bella on top until Jalsa changed.

I try and keep my more pervy thoughts to myself but well toned women are quite rare in adult games and as a woman with a taste for amazonian hotness, I can't help but appreciate the er... well defined personality of the muscle kitty.

As for strong women, Aoife, Val and Emily take point there.

Out of curiosity, i'm taking it Aoife is the Irish name (Ee fa), just making sure i'm getting it right.
Yeah; Tir Na nOg is located in the Elsewhere equivalent of North Western Ireland (Around Donegal), so their names tend towards Irish origin.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
As for poor Dylan. Xochi dramatically out performs him across the boards. Which makes sense, she is a goddess after all. I like and feel a strong sense of loyalty to Dylan. Joined up at the start and we probably spent 60-80 trips in elsewhere. I'd love to take him with me, but at this point, through no fault of his own, he's second string.

So Droid, would you consider giving him something only he can do? Maybe something beyond various forms of healing or refreshment. Maybe activate X in the first round, or something? Something valuable and unique.

I feel like a shit leaving him behind.
I feel Dylan is kinda like Bella pre-hammer. Handy to have but doesn't feel like they've scaled very well when you're quite literally an angry God. When you've got a full gem set up slapping down 400/500 ice damage or whatever a pop, having her add her 100 points poison damage is quite.... quaint. So an upgrade to him would be nice (although with all the new characters coming in I might not even pick him then)

Who knows, maybe when they burn the cult down they find the spear of Longinus or some shit and Dylan goes full Paladin heh

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
I feel Dylan is kinda like Bella pre-hammer. Handy to have but doesn't feel like they've scaled very well when you're quite literally an angry God. When you've got a full gem set up slapping down 400/500 ice damage or whatever a pop, having her add her 100 points poison damage is quite.... quaint. So an upgrade to him would be nice (although with all the new characters coming in I might not even pick him then)

Who knows, maybe when they burn the cult down they find the spear of Longinus or some shit and Dylan goes full Paladin heh
Xochi will teach Dylan some tricks, just meet them both in the library after you bring her home with you.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
or is she the fey Dylan mother?
Probably going to be Dylan's LI.

is the weretiger our new chosen now? can you trust such a strong beast with your life if she is not a chosen?

there was no circle but the circle was used in the real world and not elsewhere so if the act and fuck her into submission was practiced already in Elsewhere why would they need a circle to conect them into the world where they already are?

are the words necessary ? or is it a tacit acceptance like jalsa (?) did when my MC fucked her into submission and made her beg for it? the body liquids where exchanged the effort was put in and the fuck her into submission happened at least in my playtrough so... whats missing?
She's MC's bodyguard not chosen.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
either make her a chosen or send her away trust and loyalty are a scarce comodiTITIES!
He can't make someone chosen, they need to want it.

She isn't like Bella, she isn't looking to join his little family, she was looking for someone strong enough to beat her.

If she wanted to kill Emily she would have, the only thing she can't beat are gods.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
go and ask Keith for a job in the British military
Not quite how it works.

She doesn't exactly play well with others. Tigers don't join the army, they are solo hunters.

submit and bend over
His chosen have a connection to him, they love him and want to be with him. She was only looking for someone strong enough to beat her. She has no connection, she doesn't have any emotional attachment and I doubt Tigers can be made chosen given their psychotic nature.

She will fuck and fight for an alpha but she doesn't want to be chosen, there was no link there.

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
is the weretiger our new chosen now? can you trust such a strong beast with your life if she is not a chosen?
She's MC's bodyguard not chosen.
Correct

Probably going to be Dylan's LI.
Wrong there, but nice guess

Not quite how it works.

She doesn't exactly play well with others. Tigers don't join the army, they are solo hunters.

His chosen have a connection to him, they love him and want to be with him. She was only looking for someone strong enough to beat her. She has no connection, she doesn't have any emotional attachment and I doubt Tigers can be made chosen given their psychotic nature.

She will fuck and fight for an alpha but she doesn't want to be chosen, there was no link there.
Tigers can be made Chosen, but would you want to?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Tigers can be made Chosen, but would you want to?
I very much doubt anyone would want a super charged lunatic running around.

Without being chosen she can only be beaten by gods, if she was chosen chances are she'd probably be a god killer, at least the weaker ones.

Being chosen may have calmed Bella down but I don't think that would work the same for her. It may take the edge off her rage but I doubt it will fade entirely.

Wrong there, but nice guess
Wrong assumption on my part. She doesn't look familiar and if I read things right then Dylan's LI should be showing up soon so thought that might be her.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
considering the outfit and stare we will change the game dynamics and have a female detective and buddy MC sitcom castle style now?

or is she the fey Dylan mother?

there was no circle but the circle was used in the real world and not elsewhere so if the act and fuck her into submission was practiced already in Elsewhere why would they need a circle to conect them into the world where they already are?

are the words necessary ? or is it a tacit acceptance like jalsa (?) did when my MC fucked her into submission and made her beg for it? the body liquids where exchanged the effort was put in and the fuck her into submission happened at least in my playtrough so... whats missing?
Wait, there's a weretiger? When? Kinda feel I've missed quite a bit....

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I wouldn't call her a bodyguard. More like Assault/Shock Trooper for the upcoming battles. When you first meet Kath you take a shot at guessing her form. If you pick tiger she describes them as "Claymore mines who need a team who's full time job is to make sure they are always pointed towards the enemy".

I bet Bella isn't too happy about having to deal with her.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes