Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
That's weird. What version are you on, and can you reproduce it?

If possible, get me the player.log file, it'll be here:
PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
This is weird... I skip to the next day and everything worked. Still sending on priv log + save files. It is pc Win64 1.0.7b

Reactions: Droid Productions

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
Dear Droid love the game I just have a quick question and suggestion. For when playing the card could we do summons like now that we have Draco maybe use a certain card combination to summons monsters. And the higher the card combine the higher level the minster will be like maybe have a summoning circle on the card like how sorcerer summons monsters for magic ( like I remember in yugioh yugi required certain cards to summon exodia the forbidden one). The summoned monster could either do an extra attack or defense when Emily's not around. Cuz the outsider attacks where brutality which is good cuz any game worth its salt has to make you work for it. I can only imagine what the final boss outsider will be let, and there is a final boss right.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Glad you like it; there's no plans for any summons (they don't really make sense in the context of the game), though there will be more draco sequences.

Reactions: arroganz

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
I'm still loving the game, just trying to complete quests before the next update.
A couple of things,
first, the Neutral Ground Quest, I've drunk and drunk at the Crowley, nothing seems to advance it, it mentions working there, Chloe has never offered work, only to use my Employee discount, is there a trigger I've missed? (I'm ingame day 174).

Second, the A World apart Quest,
The walkthrough talks about getting a new hunting ground in the northwest, nothing has opened there for me, once again it may be a missed trigger...

Lastly, I have the quest log active, there's quests there that cannot be completed in my build (freeloading bastard that I am getting his game from here so no beta builds), some say to be continued, but some look like they want me to do something, it's just confusing.

For questing in Elsewhere, I'm currently using Emily, Katie, and Xochi, using Emilys Dragonslayer, Katies Fire Master, then Xochis refresh companions abilities, I can get an Alpha strike of 4,400 damage, then adding X's strike on top of that you can one hit nearly anything you encounter before the opponent can attack (most Cambions strike first, that's the only hit they get)

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Just started out, exploring the paths, what does the rest card do? fill up your HP? and how does it effect the companion you pick to talk to?

rickpreter66

Dec 15, 2018
Just started out, exploring the paths, what does the rest card do? fill up your HP? and how does it effect the companion you pick to talk to?
There is a day by day walkthrough in the extra's section. If you open that link and go all the way to the bottom there you can see all the interactions that are available at the shrines and at the rests.

Some interactions buff your allies and some give them new skills. Hope this helps you :)

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
Second, the A World apart Quest,
The walkthrough talks about getting a new hunting ground in the northwest, nothing has opened there for me, once again it may be a missed trigger...

Progression of this quest should be automatic on day 124.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's the end of the line for that quest though. It stays in your quest list and says 'to be continued' which presumably will happen eventually :)

Last edited:

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
Progression of this quest should be automatic on day 124.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's the end of the line for that quest though. It stays in your quest list and says 'to be continued' which presumably will happen eventually :)
Thanks,
For some reason I thought that location was opened up as part of the main story, not a side quest.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Almost done with Act VIII+. I've got some two more events to do (a new book from Diana, and a final event from Jenny), then it's final QA and push. New content includes a lot more Jenny, new facial events, an upgraded PC, a new Kingdom Event, more Booker and a fun little event with Chloe and Mom.

Since I'm getting closer, I figured it was time to do a first pass video for Book 2's trailer.

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020

Almost done with Act VIII+. I've got some two more events to do (a new book from Diana, and a final event from Jenny), then it's final QA and push. New content includes a lot more Jenny, new facial events, an upgraded PC, a new Kingdom Event, more Booker and a fun little event with Chloe and Mom.

Since I'm getting closer, I figured it was time to do a first pass video for Book 2's trailer.
Nice, although my Youtube algorithm might have just been bent in a direction it didn't expect :p

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I follow way to many games, well over 150 maybe over 200. Even so some nights there nothing new to play, so I take my companions to elsewhere.

Thank you Droid for such an excellent game. It never gets old. (Although when playing beyond end of content it would really be nice is a few of the encounters with my companions or maybe companion candidates were repeatable). But I'd rather you focus on the next release. :cool:

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
Hey quick question Driod but when are the other girls birthdays, and Owyn birthday. And where do the chosen sleep within the kings dragon.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes