DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
Beta build only. It's not in a public release yet.
So, there is really no use in playing this for any entertainment value, especially if the storyline and quests are still in the pre-wash stage. Any idea when this will jump from beta to release state?

DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
Playing Book 2 and there are optional things in the walkthrough missing from the game. DressXpress and Facial are gone from the computer. I can't get a facial password from Jenny.
Yes, the computer is really buggy, No memories, DressXpress or Facial. Guess it will go into the drawer for now and hopefully I make it back around to it sometime.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So, there is really no use in playing this for any entertainment value, especially if the storyline and quests are still in the pre-wash stage. Any idea when this will jump from beta to release state?
Book 1 is done, and out. Nothing is changing with it.

Book 2 is under development, but Act VII and VIII are done and out. On the Wiki I believe all content that's still in beta is tagged as beta, and none of it is required to play Act VII/VIII (Act VIII came out less than a month ago, so it's just the new content added since then). I'm finalizing content for Act VIII+ over the next couple of days, testing and then fixing up bugs before final release.

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
Excuse me oh great Driod but I just realized how are you going to throw birthday for both Bella and Akane. Cuz when you think about werewolves in this universe die in a quarter of a human life span, and thus birthday would be no more then a reminder to how long they have left in a sense that is kinda of dark and sad. Also how do you throw a party for Seer like Akane she would see coming, and would her uncle the bag man be allowed. Lastly have you heard the legend of the white snake.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I haven't heard of the legend of the White Snake, no. As for the other birthdays (apart from Molly), they're quite far away so far :)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hi, a question I had already, but came back now by chance (well, because I saw the trailer for the series "Foundation").
Does anyone know what is meant with the comment about hoping not be to wrong as Hari Seldon ? I am asking because the only thing I can think about is "the mule" - but that was not a mistake of Hari Seldon's forecast, it was because he was a mutant. A forecast based on standard patterns of any kind, could never forecast a mutation that can change the behaviour of masses (as the power of "the mule" was) - and at the same time, he did create the second foundation, so they could continue his work, and they are the ones who effectively took care of neutralising "the mule" situation.

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
(Reminder - the player wiki is done by players, not Droid.)

There has been additional content added in Act VIII+ ( is a post Act phase that Droid does so folks can keep playing between Acts.) During Act VIII+ Droid has continued to add content that falls within Act VIII, building 'H' and 'Slice of life' type events into the world so that the game has enough things going on and doesn't feel sparse. This additional content is not story related and is optional by nature. While it falls within Act VIII in the timeline, it wasn't part of the initial Public Release.

Initially the Act VIII+ content was just added where it fell in Act VIII in the walkthrough, but that quickly caused confusion, so then it was all tagged with the β tag. It sounds like this is still not obvious enough though.

Maintaining a complete separate section for the same timeline sucks for the plethora of wiki maintainers and would also be less convenient for those that pay for the game various ways and actually play that content.

Maybe something can be done to make it stand out better.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Droid Productions Nearish the end of Book 1, Mom running the pub: in the morning, if you click on her, nothing happens. I don't need a story, though I can imagine infinite amusing responses, but some fill-in text would be welcome.

Lewdorum

Jan 5, 2019
Is this the file you want? It has a slightly different name, but I can find no other called Droid Productions. I've had to compress it to send it. Thanks for your help.
I'm very sorry but I may have bothered you for nothing. I think I have worked out how gems are sold. When you ask the Librarian about selling excess gems the 'Sell' window appears. If beside the word 'Sell' there is a value greater than zero, clicking 'Sell' will transfer that to your money total, leaving zero in the 'Sell' window. Whether this means some gems disappear from your list I have yet to establish but I assume so. If the Librarian thinks you have none to sell, or worth his buying, the value is set to zero and clicking 'Sell' does nothing. I have now been able to sell some gems and think the system is working, although I cannot see how to choose gems to sell. I apologise for any trouble you have taken over this.

I'd like to add that I am much enjoying the game, especially as I was born and brought up in Edinburgh and went to university there (not in magical subjects!). I have been up Arthur's Seat, pub-crawled down the Royal Mile and attended British History tutorials in the Old Quad. The downside is that I also know the correct spelling of Waverley Station. But I admire the way you have drawn on Arthurian legend and British folklore to turn Edinburgh into a centre of magic and mystery, involving members of my own clan. Thank you!

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
I'm very sorry but I may have bothered you for nothing. I think I have worked out how gems are sold. When you ask the Librarian about selling excess gems the 'Sell' window appears. If beside the word 'Sell' there is a value greater than zero, clicking 'Sell' will transfer that to your money total, leaving zero in the 'Sell' window. Whether this means some gems disappear from your list I have yet to establish but I assume so. If the Librarian thinks you have none to sell, or worth his buying, the value is set to zero and clicking 'Sell' does nothing. I have now been able to sell some gems and think the system is working, although I cannot see how to choose gems to sell. I apologise for any trouble you have taken over this.
Some other notes there that may help clarify.

• - If you have 4 of a gem, but all of them are slotted in one of your three builds, they will not show up in the Sell number. The number beside the sell button is duplicate gems that are not slotted in any configuration only.

• - Sell will NEVER allow you to sell your last gem of a type at any level, so 'zero' actually starts at 1

• - Like 'Sell', 'Sell Duplicates' will sell duplicate gems that are not slotted into any build.
Note: Later in the game, if you build up your gem sets, 'Sell Duplicates' becomes dangerous. If you have several level 8 gems of a type but are experimenting with different builds and they aren't slotted currently, you can accidentally sell those and only have 1.

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
So wait I just realized Eleonora and Draco will be growing up together dragon heart style. My question who will be mother of the group my money's on Molly or Katie.

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
When is the new update coming ?
LoM is a one man show and not hard timelined. In general it seems to take a couple of months between acts.

Right now DP is wrapping up Act VIII+, he might drop a public update with that content once it is done and he starts on Act IX. Seems a likely spot for one anyway, if so could be pretty soon.

Also looks like he may be building a large-scale battle system for use in the next few Acts, I imagine that's a pretty significant task and could be slowing down other stuff.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
We'll see if it's any good :) I've certainly thrown away chunks of code before that didn't feel nice (like how the Kingdom Events replaced the old Pendragon Inc screen). I'm undecided if I'm going to wait for VIII+ until that's done, or if I do the two in parallel and complete the strategy side of things while doing Act IX.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Book 2's page is up on Steam. I'll continue to include Book 2 as it's developed on the Beta Branch of Book 1, but I'll be taking it off the main line soon.

That's the storefront:

As always it's super useful if you wishlist the game; it helps Steam know that it's a real game, not just a quick asset flip, and makes an absolutely huge difference when it comes to the initial launch!

Last edited:

Xuris_

Nov 20, 2019
Mr Droid! fuck... idk how to say that, but i reeeeealy love your game! maaaaan.... every update i grow my spectations... every update, i try to imagine what is coming... i realy apreciate your work and your trouble to bring us this amazing game... But i have to say... the last was reeeealy short and really made me sad... i hoped for more... for almost 3 months without content (since this last one), i was expecting at least more side quests... and this last update ended with just the beginning of the war... and that kind of made me sad... believe droid... i know the dates of your updates, just because i fuckin love this game... unfortunately the dollar in my country (sorry for the bad english too xD) is reeeeeally high... so i really can't help with your work in the way i really wanted to... but this last last update was really short... i was hopping at least to the wedding in february... but we didn't had this... so... let me ask u pls... all the updates will be short? (again... sorry for the english... its not my mother language, and in any moment i wanted to sound rude, but with my poor english i may have sound... and sorry for that... wasn't what i was hopping to achieve...)

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
for almost 3 months without content (since this last one), i was expecting at least more side quests...
There's actually a lot of side-content in Act VIII, most of it connected to the Kingdom Events. If you haven't done them you'll miss out on some pretty cute sequences. All of that can of course also be played in subsequent acts, so it's not a huge deal (though I'd recommend doing For the Horde before the end of Act VIII).

Reactions: Real Kreten
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes