PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Haven't try the game yet. Can you avoid Emily (girl at OP, black hair, long ears) content ? Or better ditch her for good ? Her look isnt my cup of tea, like at all. And it seems, she's the main LI, or important story char-r.

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
While I do love Emily, I’m crushing a bit on Bella’s practical, no nonsense attitude.

”Chosen? If you wanted to fuck my ass that badly, you don’t need to go talking nonsense like that. Come on. I’ve paid the bill. Let’s go to your place and have some fun.”

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
I litteraly do not understand how anyone could not like Emily's character...Regardless though shes important to the story and the mc.
Well, sounds like he hasn't met her character yet, which means he just aesthetically doesn't like her model?

Not much to do about that. You like what ya like.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Haven't try the game yet. Can you avoid Emily (girl at OP, black hair, long ears) content ? Or better ditch her for good ? Her look isnt my cup of tea, like at all. And it seems, she's the main LI, or important story char-r.
Nope. Central story-arch character and main LI.

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
Regarding Mantles: talking to Emily, a Mantle seems to be the purview of a god. Harvest, hunts, life, birth, love, etc. If I understand that correctly, why did Nimue and Merlin need a large lake to make a new Mantle? Couldn't I inherit my father's? How do other people get Mantles if they don't have Powers making 1500 year old lakes for them?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Regarding Mantles: talking to Emily, a Mantle seems to be the purview of a god. Harvest, hunts, life, birth, love, etc. If I understand that correctly, why did Nimue and Merlin need a large lake to make a new Mantle? Couldn't I inherit my father's? How do other people get Mantles if they don't have Powers making 1500 year old lakes for them?
Natural Mantles are ancient 'roles', they are created and powered by blood and faith, and many of them are shared. Merlin's the only one known to have created an artificial mantle, which rather than being filled by belief was filled by an act of magic.

Reactions: ParanoidFreak
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes