Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
Wait is there gonna be a bachelor party. Also even thought of doing a spinoff of just the chosen on some sort of Charlie angel vibe to them. And I mean the original movie one the good one. Also who would be in charge Molly or Bella. And when can the chosen have beds for us to interact with them will it be after the wedding.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wait is there gonna be a bachelor party. Also even thought of doing a spinoff of just the chosen on some sort of Charlie angel vibe to them. And I mean the original movie one the good one. Also who would be in charge Molly or Bella. And when can the chosen have beds for us to interact with them will it be after the wedding.
Molly's definitely in charge :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tavi13

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
Statement from the Cult of Kath.
-----------------------------------

The Cult of Kath is aware of the AI rendered images which adjust ancillary characters within Love of Magic as well as that of Kath, the primary figure.

The Cult of Kath acknowledges, but cannot condone these modifications to the perfection that is Kath.

It should be noted that even an inaccurate approximation of Kath's perfection is of peerless quality, however members who have viewed the modified images of Kath should gather at the Kathedral for additional recitations of the Litany of Kath until Katharsis is obtained.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Statement from the Cult of Kath.
-----------------------------------

The Cult of Kath is aware of the AI rendered images which adjust ancillary characters within Love of Magic as well as that of Kath, the primary figure.

The Cult of Kath acknowledges, but cannot condone these modifications to the perfection that is Kath.

It should be noted that even an inaccurate approximation of Kath's perfection is of peerless quality, however members who have viewed the modified images of Kath should gather at the Kathedral for additional recitations of the Litany of Kath until Katharsis is obtained.
herm i do not know how to tell you this but kathie is not a goddess! the MC is a god and she is just an ancillary element!
just to let you know in case you failed to get the memo at least try and get the meme!

create a fan club praising her many anal qualities but do not go around worshiping false gods!

Although depending on the mechanics of godhood if she gathers enough believers could she become a goddess using her believers faith to fuel her fire mantle?

Reactions: Droid Productions

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm a little scared to post this, because I'm sure it'll further fuel the people wanting a family affair (which will sadly never happen). But rawr... that's one milfy milf.. :)

View attachment 1417418
Tease :ROFLMAO: , nah it is fair enough as long as you do not overly tease her in game as a potential romantic interest or place her in sexual situations in game. Not every game has to be about that fetish.

By the way am I wrong or does she has a bit of a Dolly Parton vibe in her AI version?

rkiowa

Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, I dev on PC, so I can't add +x during build. It's in the installation instructions, but I'll link in this article as well.

Edit: Actually... I've got MINGW installed for Git, I might be able to use that to set permissions. I'll check it out in tonight's build.
The link goes to spam.

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
Molly's definitely in charge :)
Really I thought Molly said she was the cute chosen and more of a insider knowledge gal especially in that secretary outfit. As for Bella she seems more like brawls and brains, and akane as look out with Kitsune as secondary muscle question is who drive among the chosen. But all in all if you do make a spin off a chosen game Charlie angels style won't be bad.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i do not know how to inform you of this droid but i think you have already developed a very unhealthy obsession with Chloe and i truly think you should seek help... preferably in Akane´s harms or maybe Dylan whatever floats your boat and helps you ease off your dependency!

just a friendly advice the voices look after her and i just do not want to see you hurt and suffer because you got in the way of the voices and Chloe!
The problem with obsessions and the Voices; how do you know if you're doing what they want, or if you running away IS what they want?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The problem with obsessions and the Voices; how do you know if you're doing what they want, or if you running away IS what they want?
The amount of ditches you fall in and obstacles in your way that should not be there if they disagree with your choices? :p

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
The amount of ditches you fall in and obstacles in your way that should not be there if they disagree with your choices? :p
and how do you know they are trying to stop you and not just helping you get stronger and smarter along the way?

sorry i needed a little bit of light hearted humor just spent 2 hours writing a text about incest and that shit can get heavy!

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

rkiowa

Jul 20, 2017
The risk of linking something on the internet is that sites die :)

Anyway, just
chmod +x love_of_magic.app/Contents/MacOS/*

EDIT: I guess I am smarter than I thought. I figured it out.

to give it execution priviliges.
Yeah, I wish I understood terminal commands more. I'll try. I looked it up ... and could find little specifically on Mac terminal Chmod.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
and how do you know they are trying to stop you and not just helping you get stronger and smarter along the way?

sorry i needed a little bit of light hearted humor just spent 2 hours writing a text about incest and that shit can get heavy!
True, especially if want to do it realistically, well people most of time do need a background that makes it more likely they go for someone that society tells you is taboo, despite that and those will not always be good or fun. :) Not even talking about the more abusive variants of those relations.

Reactions: Warscared

padstad

Aug 1, 2020
I really don't understand why the game doesn't have anymore likes. How do people not know about this one? I actually found it through a youtube gamereviewer, otherwise I wouldn't have even found it on this site. So everyone should drop a thumbs up on the first post, we need to get it up to the top.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes