Oct 6, 2020
Is there any zoom or resolution setting for the map? After the last update the map has become too large and I only see a small part at a time, which is awkward.

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
You know the way Bella show her true feelings to the main reminds me if Andriod 13 and krillin relationship I still don't know how they a child together. Also dear Driod could we get a sneak peak of the weddings fashion or better yet what baby Elaoner would look like. And I wonder if they fact the main could see Elaoner mean see could possibly time travel.

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
Heya, it's been about a year but I'm back for more sweet sweet Arthurian sexy time. :love: Does the title mean all of book 2 is done?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So, I've been working on Book 1 a little this week. The work I did on Book 2's animating loops inspired me to do some tidying up on Book 1. I'm adding more animations, tweaking graphics a little, and re-rendering some of the rougher sequences; up to day 78 so far, and it'll hopefully get easier as I go (by the time Act IV started I was more or less settling into my current workflow, and so there's less stuff that needs breaking :)

You can check out progress on the Steam Beta branch.

Most of them are little looping 2-4 second animations like this for key sequences.

View attachment enough1.mp4

View attachment excalibur_holding2.mp4
View attachment power_1.mp4

Marine74

Sep 15, 2020
I'm sure i'm asking a question thats been answered before but i cant seem to find the answer- I'm on book 2 but cant seem to kick off Jennys second quest(collared). Is there a trigger? Tried going there all times of day, etc.. but even at night when she asks my response is always 'not now jenny'. I read the wiki but i dont see anything trigger wise i am missing.. unless of course i overlooked. For reference i am on like day 134 heading to the 'meeting place'.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm sure i'm asking a question thats been answered before but i cant seem to find the answer- I'm on book 2 but cant seem to kick off Jennys second quest(collared). Is there a trigger? Tried going there all times of day, etc.. but even at night when she asks my response is always 'not now jenny'. I read the wiki but i dont see anything trigger wise i am missing.. unless of course i overlooked. For reference i am on like day 134 heading to the 'meeting place'.
Once you have her Facial ID, the solution will be to contact her from the computer at night. Collared needs a purchase from the PC to continue as well, using the browser app.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
Hey when can the chosen get beds. I mean they do have beds in kings dragon right. Like where are akane and kitsune staying, and the game did say the kings dragon had a basement. If so when can interact with them in bed like with Emily at is it after the wedding. So Emily can be dealt with first then thw chosens.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey when can the chosen get beds. I mean they do have beds in kings dragon right. Like where are akane and kitsune staying, and the game did say the kings dragon had a basement. If so when can interact with them in bed like with Emily at is it after the wedding. So Emily can be dealt with first then thw chosens.
They're all staying at the KD, yeah; it's got lots of rooms, many of them still unfurnished :)

As for making big repeating sex-scenes, they're just inherently less interesting to make than specific stories. I made one for Emily, but I find stuff like Akane's sushi sequence a lot hotter than her repeatable sex animations, because it involves breaking boundaries and playing with who the characters are, rather than just animating them.

Reactions: Tavi13

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, the Book 1 'remastered edition' or whatever it should be called are with the testers... I'm sure they'll find more stuff to fix, but I'm hopeful it'll be out this weekend.

You can read more about it in this public Patreon post:

It's currently available on the Steam Beta-branch, so you can check it out there... I'll push it public once the testers are done with it.

treasons_reward.gif

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Okay, the Book 1 'remastered edition' or whatever it should be called are with the testers... I'm sure they'll find more stuff to fix, but I'm hopeful it'll be out this weekend.

You can read more about it in this public Patreon post:

It's currently available on the Steam Beta-branch, so you can check it out there... I'll push it public once the testers are done with it.

View attachment 1427790
thats one scary sentence... so if we are doing Em doggy style and it slips out and it goes into the wrong hole can it be considered treason? its just a oopsie wrong holliee babe no need to be so ... bummed up about it!
Nah, this is just Emily's reaction after she's been captured. It's also the title of Act V; Treason's Reward. It's an example of one of the 50+ new animations using animations like that to highlight key scenes.
View attachment 1427835
its a joke conflating backstabbing and butt ramming or the good old oopsie wrong hole sorry babe... but while we are at it might as well just finish it right? and she goes "you son of a bitch!"

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
thats one scary sentence... so if we are doing Em doggy style and it slips out and it goes into the wrong hole can it be considered treason? its just a oopsie wrong holliee babe no need to be so ... bummed up about it!
Nah, this is just Emily's reaction after she's been captured. It's also the title of Act V; Treason's Reward. It's an example of one of the 50+ new animations using animations like that to highlight key scenes.
unknown.png

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
They're all staying at the KD, yeah; it's got lots of rooms, many of them still unfurnished :)

As for making big repeating sex-scenes, they're just inherently less interesting to make than specific stories. I made one for Emily, but I find stuff like Akane's sushi sequence a lot hotter than her repeatable sex animations, because it involves breaking boundaries and playing with who the characters are, rather than just animating them.
OK the what about Molly and Bella and then akane.

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
you can turn them into mini games that give you strength (Bella) Charisma (Molly) or intelligence (Akane) something like a hurdles game/ corruption path to your own choose where you keep pushing them into more "extreme" content just like you did with Jenny!

something like remembering what they enjoy the most and sexually connecting that kink or whatever to what you enjoy like Bella being into Anal and you turning her into your sex slave in bedroom or Akane being into being humiliated and you turning her into your sex slave or Molly really being into role play and you turn her into your sex slave....

I think this MC is broken and insecure if he needs to turn girls who are already his chosen into sex slaves... does he have any other kink? I mean he does not suffer from child abandonment at least not from his mother so his fear of girls dropping him to fuel is master sex kink makes little sense...

oh right the MC is your persona in game i guess i need to give an apology to my shrink... or maybe not and this is just a stupid attempt at making a joke!
Personally I would love a chosen spinoff or dlc with the chosen on a Charlie angels like mission my question is who would you want in charge.

Aug 2, 2021
i've searched this game android port after my pc's death, i had steam version installed. It's pleasurable suprise that developer of game avalible on steam is active on pirate site. i love this game, thank you!!!!
You're amazing!!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i've searched this game android port after my pc's death, i had steam version installed. It's pleasurable suprise that developer of game avalible on steam is active on pirate site. i love this game, thank you!!!!
You're amazing!!
It actually started here, then later on I thought I might share it on Steam as well.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes