Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
^ This ^ :D

(yeah Droid we know it's a no, but we can still hope)
I can't wait to see the marrying cake or do we get to pick and does fox count as a bridesmaid. Also are you sure emily parents didn't leave her behind anything encase she got married god I love Disney the princess diaries. Also is the wedding planner Molly or Emily or both and please don't let cult wedding crash. Will they use old school cameras for pictures and do we get to drive a car with the words just got married again. Lastly is there gonna be a bachelor party or Bachelorette party at the kings dragon. Also off top if there are mermaids does that mean atlantis exists I loved Disney atlantis even without the mermaids and it was ahead of its time.
The Chosen are indeed bridesmaides... sadly Molly make them all wear an identical dress, so I didn't get an excuse to put Akane in a formal Kimono. Best man's left as a surprise, and no gifts are exchanged, because what do you give a god who's also a king? Apart from the ring, of course.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
...Also is the wedding planner Molly or Emily or both...
Pretty sure Emily is going to let the staff take care of the wedding.....kind of necessary when you are a royal, and she already mentioned something along those lines.
While I would personally love it if Molly planned it, I am not sure the nobility is ready for what she would consider a 'proper joining' ceremony :ROFLMAO:

Lastly is there gonna be a bachelor party or Bachelorette party....
I think Droid did mention a bachelor party.....and Molly being in charge of it?!? Hopefully that isn't just wishful thinking on my part.
I haven't seen anything about a bachelorette version, although I might have missed it, but no location was specified. The location would probably count as a spoiler though, so I wouldn't expect an answer prior to the release.

Same with the rest of the questions; they would definitely count as spoilers, so we are just going to have to wait and see....although the cult *trying* to crash a wedding with that (assumed) guest list might just be the funniest thing ever, or the stupidest thing the cult has ever done.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
Pretty sure Emily is going to let the staff take care of the wedding.....kind of necessary when you are a royal, and she already mentioned something along those lines.
While I would personally love it if Molly planned it, I am not sure the nobility is ready for what she would consider a 'proper joining' ceremony :ROFLMAO:

I think Droid did mention a bachelor party.....and Molly being in charge of it?!? Hopefully that isn't just wishful thinking on my part.
I haven't seen anything about a bachelorette version, although I might have missed it, but no location was specified. The location would probably count as a spoiler though, so I wouldn't expect an answer prior to the release.

Same with the rest of the questions; they would definitely count as spoilers, so we are just going to have to wait and see....although the cult *trying* to crash a wedding with that (assumed) guest list might just be the funniest thing ever, or the stupidest thing the cult has ever done.
I think the worst thing would be if an outsider surface right when were getting to the go part. Not like the main is going master time magic to do a deus ex machina.

Reactions: Tavi13

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Hope they go to Glasgow, it's where the actions at.

Reactions: Tavi13

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
So is the wedding going happen in real time on emily birthday if so I can wait as long as we get to pick the cake and car to drive off in. Cuz Emily dad has alot of them.

Anti1978

Oct 26, 2021
I can't wait to see what you've got in store for us... the wedding's complete, as far as I've read, but - as a german - I really want to kick the Cult's balls in Dresden...^^

Karybdis

Oct 29, 2017
OK, so I'm just starting to play this game, and there's just a little bit near the beginning that's bugging me to no end- whiskey and whisky are pronounced the same, right? They're regional spelling variations of the same word (which of course carries other significance), but outside of assuming based on their general accent, there's shouldn't be a way to differentiate which one someone is saying? The conversation you have with Brass about it only makes sense if you can tell the difference, but I think that conversation only works written. I just want someone to tell me I'm not crazy.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
OK, so I'm just starting to play this game, and there's just a little bit near the beginning that's bugging me to no end- whiskey and whisky are pronounced the same, right? They're regional spelling variations of the same word (which of course carries other significance), but outside of assuming based on their general accent, there's shouldn't be a way to differentiate which one someone is saying? The conversation you have with Brass about it only makes sense if you can tell the difference, but I think that conversation only works written. I just want someone to tell me I'm not crazy.
WhiskEy is the dishwater made in Ireland and sub standard.

Whisky is the nectar of angels made in Scotland.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
currently playing book 2 beta build on day 148 haven't been able to get the mermaid cutscene nor the dragon egg / dragon to kick in i must have missed it somehow.

edit: also realized my last bar upgrade did not finish either. some of the triggers are not registering or not kicking in. unless stuff was removed.

edit #2: 2 days behind schedule the next upgrade finished but my game is at day 151 and the screen is locked in the main hall of the castle with no way to rewind or escape it just has akone there in her white top and shorts on and no way to advance the game.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
currently playing book 2 beta build on day 148 haven't been able to get the mermaid cutscene nor the dragon egg / dragon to kick in i must have missed it somehow.

edit: also realized my last bar upgrade did not finish either. some of the triggers are not registering or not kicking in. unless stuff was removed.

edit #2: 2 days behind schedule the next upgrade finished but my game is at day 151 and the screen is locked in the main hall of the castle with no way to rewind or escape it just has akone there in her white top and shorts on and no way to advance the game.
That's weird. If you zip up your savegame directory (the entire thing, so I get log files, etc) and dump it here or on discord, I'll have a look.

The save folder should be here:
PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
I have almost every save from both books, I am contemplating replaying book 1 for like the 9th or 10th time. thinking about a play through were I don't actually save Olivia this time, she is such a pain in book 2 with no way to prove her wrong or set her straight lol unless that was a plan for later on. Plus I have done so many play through's that I started using the debug side so most likely it is something i broke on my end. after a few hundred elsewhere fights I wanted them quick and easy.

But if you do desire to see the saves i can get them to you easy enough via discord.

Anyways starting book 2 again tonight from scratch to see if my book 1 save may be messed up or if i get same results, don't mind watching torman getting is butt kicked repeatedly.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes