Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
pretty much same game as last but this time it let me click on emily to advance the day 151 events akane was still on the screen but did not glitch the game this time. still no dragon pet nor mermaid encounter, will keep playing to see if they ever show up.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
finally got the cutscene with the mermaid, not sure how to start or activate the baby dragon egg part it may be too late or too far now. wish there was a guide to like the hidden easter egg sort of stuff for your game.

edit: facepalm did not realize the dragon eggs was random part of just having a drink at the bar like the young guy who i blew off the first time related to the mermaid meet up.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
edit: facepalm did not realize the dragon eggs was random part of just having a drink at the bar like the young guy who i blew off the first time related to the mermaid meet up.
Yeah, the game wants to reward players just chilling, and not trying to always min-max everything. Same as in Book 1 there were tons of random events scattered around, but some players missed out on them because they'd worked out an 'optimal' path (for example never showering at night, only Late Night, and so missing out on all the shower sequences)

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
View attachment 1492033
Someone pointed out that I'd forgotten to make a character bio for Akane, so here you are. She is (of course) a Libra, and actually the bustiest of the core team View attachment 1492035
Thank you for this. Also after the wedding can we gets bios on the characters family life and names and siblings and place origin. Lastly why do I get the feeling some gonna spike the wedding drinks to make things more interesting, what's the last dress akane wedding.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I played a lot of this a year or so ago, then backed off a little while so I'd get more with each update and now I've become confused. I thought the last version of Book I was 1.07b and that's what I have saved on my computer but I'm certain I played some of Book 2. I remember the war starting, going to the Aztec lands and meeting the god guy who was gonna let them all burn because they worshiped their cell phones and the little hottie who wanted to fight. Olivia had managed to make herself even more obnoxious in the news though I seem to recall thinking she might have had a point there even if she had gotten much of it horribly wrong as usual. Then the last thing I think I recall is a dragon egg.

Now I see there's a newer version of Book I and I can't seem to find anything about Book Two on my computer. I'm virtually certain I didn't erase it, and I see a 'content' folder which I recall from downloading betas from the Discord is what the files tended to be named.

My question is whether there's much new content in the Book I update and whether just downloading this version here into that 'content' folder will cause me to lose any progress or anything?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I played a lot of this a year or so ago, then backed off a little while so I'd get more with each update and now I've become confused. I thought the last version of Book I was 1.07b and that's what I have saved on my computer but I'm certain I played some of Book 2. I remember the war starting, going to the Aztec lands and meeting the god guy who was gonna let them all burn because they worshiped their cell phones and the little hottie who wanted to fight. Olivia had managed to make herself even more obnoxious in the news though I seem to recall thinking she might have had a point there even if she had gotten much of it horribly wrong as usual. Then the last thing I think I recall is a dragon egg.

Now I see there's a newer version of Book I and I can't seem to find anything about Book Two on my computer. I'm virtually certain I didn't erase it, and I see a 'content' folder which I recall from downloading betas from the Discord is what the files tended to be named.

My question is whether there's much new content in the Book I update and whether just downloading this version here into that 'content' folder will cause me to lose any progress or anything?
The updated book 1 doesn't change the story, it just improves visuals on some of the key scenes, adds some animations and effects, and re-renderes some of the early key scenes.

By the sounds of it you've played at least Act VII of Book 2.

Copying the files in won't break anything, savegames still work fine, etc.

SKTN

May 9, 2018
Am i gonna miss out on the side quests that still in development once they added in the future if i already progressed too far in-game time and main story?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Am i gonna miss out on the side quests that still in development once they added in the future if i already progressed too far in-game time and main story?
Sometimes, but I try to avoid it. Most side-quests can be completed at any time across Book 2, as long as the prerequisites are met (characters met, building built, etc)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared and SKTN

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sometimes, but I try to avoid it. Most side-quests can be completed at any time across Book 2, as long as the prerequisites are met (characters met, building built, etc)
That probably sounded more mysterious than it should. Any quests I *can* keep open, I do.

Sometimes an event have pre-requisites (I can't show event X until you have met Character Y, or until you've purchased the Dojo).

Sometimes an event has limiters; the biggest one so far is the Changer Guard. After you *have* to meet her for story reasons, I can't make you meet her for the first time in the dojo.

Having said that, the game always tries to reward playthroughs... playing the game from book 1 after you've finished book 3 will feel very different than playing it the first time .

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
That probably sounded more mysterious than it should. Any quests I *can* keep open, I do.

Sometimes an event have pre-requisites (I can't show event X until you have met Character Y, or until you've purchased the Dojo).

Sometimes an event has limiters; the biggest one so far is the Changer Guard. After you *have* to meet her for story reasons, I can't make you meet her for the first time in the dojo.

Having said that, the game always tries to reward playthroughs... playing the game from book 1 after you've finished book 3 will feel very different than playing it the first time .
Hey when is the book 1 update coming to android.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Android build (1.2.1)
- - -

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Can we ever expect to see any scenes with the Fae lady?
Erotic scenes, I assume you mean? Maybe... Aofie *likes* MC, and she's in many ways a lonely woman whose lovers are all hundreds of years dead, and whose business takes her among strangers most of the time. At the same time, she's proud, proper and (unlike Valery, who was totally cruising for a piece of ass the first time she ran into MC) not into casual relationships. Her era rather predates Tinder by a few thousand years. So it would need to fit into the game world somehow, without breaking the characters motivations.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes