CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
I always try to like this but for the life of me I just can't, I have a phobia for forced romances and this title does just that..If the main heroine was optional I may even chase after her myself for she is not bad looking at all but knowing that being with her is out of the question just makes her so undersirable to me, no matter how attractive she is she will always be that vanilla girl that you can't escape from, a bitter pill that the dev wants you to swallow. This puts the player in an arranged marriage situation.....Free your games devs, free your players, free your characters.
I'm not sure that option would work in this narrative. It appears certain relationships are needed to propel the story, if you made one of those optional then it would radically alter the story. Not every game needs to be a 'sandbox' that gives the ultimate in player agency. You could think of the romance in question as 'fated' instead of 'forced', as the romance really does tie into the direction of the story.

I, for one, really enjoy where this story is going, it's like an adult urban fantasy novel.

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
I'm assuming you've downloaded and decompressed the app.

Open up the Terminal app. Type

<code>
xattr -rc
</code>

Drag the app from the Finder into the terminal window (or type the path if you are so inclined). Do be sure to have a space in between the -rc and the path. Hit enter. Again in the Terminal app type

<code>
sudo chmod -R 755
</code>

And again drag the app from the Finder (or type the path if that is more your speed), making sure there is a space between the 755 and the path. The SUDO command will ask you for your password so you will need admin privileges.

That should be all you need to do to get apps from this site to work. At least that's all I've ever done and it seems to work with no issue.

Like a charm. Thanks.

Reactions: CHFan

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I always try to like this but for the life of me I just can't, I have a phobia for forced romances and this title does just that..If the main heroine was optional I may even chase after her myself for she is not bad looking at all but knowing that being with her is out of the question just makes her so undersirable to me, no matter how attractive she is she will always be that vanilla girl that you can't escape from, a bitter pill that the dev wants you to swallow. This puts the player in an arranged marriage situation.....Free your games devs, free your players, free your characters.
While I generally share your view and very much dislike forced pairing, it's required in this VN. The MC is caught up in an arc of history 1000+ years in the making, with the survival of all the plains at stake. So you like he are swept up in the plans of gods and time roaming others. Universal salvation depends on the two of you being together.

IMHO it's too bad you can't get beyond your phobia. This is not just excellent, it is exceptional.

BTW. Calling a woman with her power and authority with the willingness to burn to the ground those who attempted to kidnap and usurp her throne vanilla, especially when she tells the survivors that it's her way, banishment, or death, makes me wonder exact what kind of woman you find not to be vanilla. Emily is many things, but from my point of view she's about as far from vanilla as anyone can be.

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
If anyone can offer advice it would be appreciated, Im trying to run the remastered android versions and whenever I try to launch the game the screen flips 180.
The tablet is a samsung galaxy tab 7+, not rooted, other vn's run fine and the 107b apk ialso runs fine.
Thanks for your help.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
How bad is it on the current updates? I'm some way into the first episode/season and the main girl is already starting to act like she and the MC are set for life. I'm sure that makes sense in som stories but when I play my lewd games I don't want to get stuck with just one.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How bad is it on the current updates? I'm some way into the first episode/season and the main girl is already starting to act like she and the MC are set for life. I'm sure that makes sense in som stories but when I play my lewd games I don't want to get stuck with just one.
They are set for life (which may not be all that long, of course... it's a harsh world), but you pick up a harem as you go. But there's not ever going to be an arch where Emily doesn't matter; in many ways she's the co-star of the show along with MC. I would say this is not a true sandbox in that respect; the key relationships happen due to fate, and the story advances regardless of what you do. You can affect side-quests, optional content and build your character, but there's no world in which you don't end up with Emily and the Harem.

The big thing that'll probably be a turnoff for you is that it's not designed as an arbitrary sandbox. The girls know about each other, form their own relationships (no, not in an NTR way) with each other, and comment on each other. A lot of the tension in the story arise out of their interactions with each other and MC, which makes it impossible to just write them all as optional. The example there is Jenny (the barrista) , who's the only somewhat major character the rest of the gang doesn't know about. Because of that, her story essentially evolves in a vacuum; there's no jealousy, no friendship, no growing respect or fights with the others.

The game changes tones as it progresses, starting as a slice of life college romance, gradually getting darker and more epic; by the time we're midway through Book 2 (day 165) there are strong inspirations of military fantasy creeping in to keep the slice of life college novel and the urban fantasy rise to power story company.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So this new update was it just some fixes and stuff ?
This is specifically the Book 1 Android remaster, which adds 20+ new videos, re-rendered a couple of scenes, adds sex-animations to the opening acts (I only really started using animations in act III originally), and color corrects/reframes most of the images. It doesn't contain new content for Book 2; that update is planned in ~2-3 weeks.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
the mega for book one is 1_2_1 but the others are 1_1_9b, do i need to use mega then? o_O
Book 1 v1.2.1 just adds some non-content fixes past 1.1.9b;
- Added partial MT translations for Russian, German and French.

1.1.11b
- Streamer mode made slightly more opaque.
- Streamer hotkey moved to ALT+B

- Added Streamer mode

1.1.10a
- Typos
- Rebuild to fix addressables

- Fixed white lines on MC's casual and Dylan's casual outfits
- Fixed a bug in OSX that caused it to crash on launch (missing plugin library caused by Unity Upgrade)
- Fixed a couple of incorrect images (wrong time of day)
- Changed character recharge rate for Hard and Ultra difficulty to be less linear
- Background videos no longer have skip button, and can hide the UI to get a fullscreen view
- Fixed a bug where pressing space after discarding would discard again.
Big one is support for localization, fixing some smaller issues, and a first pass SFW streamer mode. I need to properly test that, which means a speed run through the game to look for ways it breaks.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Book 1 v1.2.1 just adds some non-content fixes past 1.1.9b;

Big one is support for localization, fixing some smaller issues, and a first pass SFW streamer mode. I need to properly test that, which means a speed run through the game to look for ways it breaks.
ok thanks for the quick answer

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Tried earlier, but it refused the upload. Not quite sure why. I'll have another look tomorrow.
I do like Pixeldrain, it works great with Brave browser. :) Another good uploader, though of course not Nopy is workupload. Decent speed compared to others, no limits or shady shit. Terminal also seemed good the few times I saw it being used.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I do like Pixeldrain, it works great with Brave browser. :) Another good uploader, though of course not Nopy is workupload. Decent speed compared to others, no limits or shady shit. Terminal also seemed good the few times I saw it being used.
Sadly getting 403 timeouts every time I try to upload; I guess my location isn't one of the places they support

Reactions: papasmurf
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes