JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
The Fan Wiki Walkthrough is current:

As per usual if something has changed, or gets missed, or is just flat wrong, say so so it can be fixed :)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So, I've been looking at this game for a while and I think I want to play it but I have one concern. So far I'm 2 min in and I'm constantly being reminded that my dad seems to have thoroughly banged at least what seems to be the first LI (aka the Aunt). I just want to know if I will have to keep reading this over and over about how my dad gave it good to everyone that I too will want to bang. I'm not completely against it but to be consistently reminded of it, sometimes in unnecessary detail, it just becomes a turn off imo.

So, is this a recurring theme with the LI's that I may dislike?
Nah, Dad's important in the story, but of the romantic/erotic entanglements MC makes, the only one they share is Chloe. Who isn't by any means "MC"s; a cat doesn't have owners, only servants and worshippers. Mom will not (sorry) ever be an LI, and neither will Nimue (who you'll meet at the end of Act I, and who also belongs to dad). MC will have a harem all of his own, but the Queen of the harem will always be Emily.

Jul 19, 2021
it might be true that the mc can have multiple entanglements BUUT, those could be mostly rejected (exept for molly of course) and focus mainly on emily, however that means missing out on ALOT of extra content.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
dance1.png
Act IX is now out for everyone! This takes the main timeline from Day 151 to Day 166, and includes a number of key events in the growth of MC and the Knights of the Lake.

If you enjoy it, and want to support it, consider becoming a , or picking it up on .

If you like it, but are too broke to support it (we've all been there), one thing you can do to help support it is to . It really helps the game when it's finally launched; wishlists means that Valve will treat it like a 'real' game, and support it at launch.

For downloading version 0.5.6a:

Mirrors:
Win32: - - - -
Win64: - - - -
OSX: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJsmall

Apr 18, 2020
By the way. There is the "special patch"? And question №2. Is it worth to report the bug?(steam version book 1)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
By the way. There is the "special patch"? And question №2. Is it worth to report the bug?(steam version book 1)
There's no incest patch (or incest content); the relationship between Mom and MC just doesn't go that way.

Always worth reporting bugs, I'll see what I can do about them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Warscared

JJsmall

Apr 18, 2020
There's no incest patch (or incest content); the relationship between Mom and MC just doesn't go that way.
ohh. Ok. seems that mail about patch and threesome just a joke.))

Always worth reporting bugs, I'll see what I can do about them.
that is good. So about bug. First. After first portal encounter( with wraith) I've load previous save and skip few dialog. So I've win even without battle.(But wraith still exist on screen even in the next event(date with Emily)). And I reload again..then I skip slowly. Win the battle. But in the poker game was some card that I can't use. Seems like visual bug.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Another great update. However, it would have been nice if the wedding night animations for the sex scene were looped or at least lasted longer. As it is, the action is covered up by the text box and by the time I hide the text box the animation was pretty much over. Anyway, looking forward to the next update.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
ohh. Ok. seems that mail about patch and threesome just a joke.))
Yeah, that whole game is a joke at the expense of the many 'landlady' and 'flatmate' games, where everyone knows exactly what's going on.

that is good. So about bug. First. After first portal encounter( with wraith) I've load previous save and skip few dialog. So I've win even without battle.(But wraith still exist on screen even in the next event(date with Emily)). And I reload again..then I skip slowly. Win the battle. But in the poker game was some card that I can't use. Seems like visual bug.
I'll see if I can reproduce it; the visual glitch is caused by whatever caused the Wraith to stick around, it's throwing an exception. If you get it again, one thing that'd be super useful is to get me the player.log and player-prev.log files, from this folder:

The save folder should be here:
PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

You can just dump it in here, I'll see if I can find any details.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Another great update. However, it would have been nice if the wedding night animations for the sex scene were looped or at least lasted longer. As it is, the action is covered up by the text box and by the time I hide the text box the animation was pretty much over. Anyway, looking forward to the next update.
It should be looping, let me see what's going on there. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Alex5280

JJsmall

Apr 18, 2020
the visual glitch is caused by whatever caused the Wraith to stick around, it's throwing an exception. If you get it again, one thing that'd be super useful is to get me the player.log and player-prev.log files, from this folder:
ok. I try to reproduce bug...and maybe it need to quicksave. For normal save it doesn't appear again. But I''ve got another glitch. After first portal I've got new locations banner. And it still here even after I've load another save.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes