Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
When I loaded the new Book 2 v0.5.6 It seems to load a previous save from day 151 but previously I played over 200 days
my stats are now lower and it almost seems like I am going backwards???
If you load the save from day 200, it'll pull you back to day 151, but all your stats and side-quests would remain as it were on day 200.

Reactions: BGRW2020

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This is not supposed to look like this, right? Because as it is, that fight confuses me...
No, it definitely isn't. Could you get me a player.log, and if possible a quick.sav from right before the fight, so I can try to repro it.

PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

Jul 13, 2018
No, it definitely isn't. Could you get me a player.log, and if possible a quick.sav from right before the fight, so I can try to repro it.

PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
I have no save unfortunately and could not reproduce it either. It was the first Outsider fight and I wasn't sure if it was supposed to look like this. Maybe it was just a fluke. If it happens again, I will make sure to provide a save for you.

Reactions: Droid Productions

JJsmall

Apr 18, 2020
Is ice elemental immune to pierce damage?? Becuse instead of 35 damage it get just 1. Without any additional status.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Molly seems to have gone AWOL from the king's dragon. The location window says she should be there but she's not to be found

Edit: Seems to be the case with a lot of characters actually. Dylan, Matthew and the old guy are all missing too

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
THAT is not good. Could you pass me a Quick.sav, I'll see what's going on.

I had that bug at the Beta, but I thought it had been fixed.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
THAT is not good. Could you pass me a Quick.sav, I'll see what's going on.

I had that bug at the Beta, but I thought it had been fixed.
Just an FYI - its at least not exclusive to him. I gave this a shot earlier, and noticed the same thing - literally everyone was just mia outside of scripted events. Not a single person was present anywhere that wasn't scripted.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, that warrants a test run. So this is Act IX+?

Or starting from the beginning of Act VIII (playing from Act VIII+ or from just the normal end of act save)?

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Okay, that warrants a test run. So this is Act IX+?

Or starting from the beginning of Act VIII (playing from Act VIII+ or from just the normal end of act save)?

Mine at least was an act8+ save (like 160 or 164 or something like that days). I do have an end of act8 save - this one worked just fine. Only the 8+ save was borked.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Mine at least was an act8+ save (like 160 or 164 or something like that days). I do have an end of act8 save - this one worked just fine. Only the 8+ save was borked.
Okay, cool... that tells me what's going wrong, I think. Let me see if I can get a fix for it.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, yeah; it's caused by the resume function. I'll be fixing it in code, but as a quick fix, just do a quick-save, then a quick-load, and it'll remove the flag.

Reactions: Vanderer and okokok
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes