faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
So there is only one LI in game? from the reviews thats the impression I got
Emily is your soul mate, destined to be the temperance to MCs aggressive qualities. Then you have his 3 chosen who love him and he them, but differently than Emily. Then you have Katie, his more than best friend with benefits (then you have Jenny.....) that probably didn't clear things up!!

Last edited:

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Emily is your soul mate, destined to be the temperance to MCs aggressive qualities. Then you have his 4 chosen who love him and he them, but differently than Emily. Then you have Katie, his more than best friend with benefits (then you have Jenny.....) that probably didn't clear things up!!
Please enlighten me who is the fourth chosen? I know Molly, Akane and Bella. Who is the fourth?

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
i need help i cant trigger Jennys event with the nun outfit and the debogging menu dosent seem to work
Perfect Black Rose, part III
Prerequisites: , , day 70

Visit Olivia in the private library following her encounter with the denizens of Elsewhere, then go to Starcucks at night. If she tells you all about the event in DGN1, you need to come back another time for this quest to trigger. You will also require another Black Rose.

you can also check the wiki for more info unless it is your 1st playthrough and you don't want spoilers :unsure:

Reactions: JMINATL

killtheraven

Sep 17, 2019
How much missable content of the 'you need do x or have y stats by day z to unlock this' variety is in this game? It looks pretty sweet, but a ton of that would likely stress me out. I've seen the post about skipping the day past 115 to continue playing, if there is lots of missable stuff then is it possible to do this at any point in the game (and then return to the day you left) without messing things up?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How much missable content of the 'you need do x or have y stats by day z to unlock this' variety is in this game? It looks pretty sweet, but a ton of that would likely stress me out. I've seen the post about skipping the day past 115 to continue playing, if there is lots of missable stuff then is it possible to do this at any point in the game (and then return to the day you left) without messing things up?
In general I'm not a big fan of "do this five times to unlock stuff". The only place I use that is in the King's Dragon events in Book 2, because they have a large number of variations, and they unlock other stuff. There is quite alot of optional content, and with a few exceptions you can unlock them at any time in the game (or afterwards, by using Ctrl+J to open the debug menu, and jumping out to day 117 or so, then returning later). The exceptions are mostly related to tiny side-events that don't make sense as the storyline progresses, and your relationship with the various girls change.

There's also an excellent wiki, but unless you're a completionist you don't really need it. It's the kind of thing you might use if you come back for a second playthrough, and want to make sure you catch every achievement and special event.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Droid:
Loving this update. Laughed my ass off when the "draw" on the MC's mana was Bella sorting out the pecking order with the weretiger. That said, given the power of those who his bodyguards might need to deal with, it only makes sense to make them chosen as well. Seriously, he wouldn't want any of them to be turned into paste, and without being able to draw on his power, they are almost certainly going to face attackers far beyond their ability to stop on their own.

As always, your story your choice, which I support 100%

Reactions: Vanderer

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well finally finished 2 different routes

first one going to usa and stop the outsiders... Will be pretty interesting how that works out with 3 seperate army groups dealing each with one outsider and a hidden thing

the second one going to dresden is more bad ass imo going in style with ur family basicly and jump out from the skye while the dad beastly ripped apart that massive shield

Definaty hyped to see the dresden part the most since thats more of a mc family type of atack

while the usa thing is more of a allied force atack

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Droid:
Loving this update. Laughed my ass off when the "draw" on the MC's mana was Bella sorting out the pecking order with the weretiger. That said, given the power of those who his bodyguards might need to deal with, it only makes sense to make them chosen as well. Seriously, he wouldn't want any of them to be turned into paste, and without being able to draw on his power, they are almost certainly going to face attackers far beyond their ability to stop on their own.

As always, your story your choice, which I support 100%
Don't forget that the more chosen there are, the weaker each becomes. I think it was Chloe that mentioned Old Horney stopping at 3 (initially), and they all were strong. The Mother built a priestesshood, and each of them were progressively weaker.

Also; the MC is the ultimate powerhouse right now, but it looks like that power (plus some) is going to be needed for the fight(s) ahead and each chosen draw from that power.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I also love Bella, and I don't want to devalue her. I'm not making any more Chosen in Book 2, at least.
Maybe a selfish, but very valid reason, since it is your game. :) Besides three is a magic number as well, so why add another chosen unless she really adds something needed or it is the only logical reason to keep her alive in game and you want to.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Personally my two favorite ladies in the game are katie and bella

They fierce and gorgous and badass :cool:

I feel a bit bad how Katie is struggling with the MC being married Hope we can keep her hhappy in some kind of way

On a different note tho ... The mc family line ... the horned god is thhe father ... And if i been reading the lines correctly the mc is the only living child of that horned god ?

But Odin calls the MC brother ? So was the lines wrong .... Or is Odin like a half brother or what not ?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
On a different note tho ... The mc family line ... the horned god is thhe father ... And if i been reading the lines correctly the mc is the only living child of that horned god ?

But Odin calls the MC brother ? So was the lines wrong .... Or is Odin like a half brother or what not ?
There are a few living brothers. Horned God and Mother were the first gods and their children went to form existing pantheons. I think Foxy says it during the Christmas party. Or maybe it was Akane at the lake, I don't remember

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

I feel a bit bad how Katie is struggling with the MC being married Hope we can keep her hhappy in some kind of way

Likely all the head gods of the pantheons are descending directly of The Horned God and the Goddess within the game world, so Horned God has likely quite a few living children, but all of those went their own way over the ages and may well even be somewhat competition. :) Not sure of that last.

MC is special/a blasphemy as Akane's pet claims in the sense he is not with The Goddess and may well be the only one with that distinction, but only Droid knows for sure.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

There are a few living brothers. Horned God and Mother were the first gods and their children went to form existing pantheons. I think Foxy says it during the Christmas party. Or maybe it was Akane at the lake, I don't remember
Likely all the head gods of the pantheons are descending directly of The Horned God and the Goddess within the game world, so Horned God has likely quite a few living children, but all of those went their own way over the ages and may well even be somewhat competition. :) Not sure of that last.

MC is special/a blasphemy as Akane's pet claims in the sense he is not with The Goddess and may well be the only one with that distinction, but only Droid knows for sure.
i think this answers the question you had all the 1st born are the horned one children so Zeus, Jupiter, Osiris, Odin, Azura mazda, Ganesh(?) and so forth!

there is a comment about the ascendancy and their connection to the 1st born war to take over elsewhere when the ice retreated... it seems the ascent was the Fey separating themselves from humanity and amongst the fey there are hundreads of cousins and nephews to the MC!

DA22 good catch i never got that spiced up comment i was more interested in how Thor and whatever share parts of the same mantle but not the entire mantle of god of war, so access to a mantle is like using a company´s credit card everyone in that VP president position has access to the resources but its capped on how big the market they are VP for is?

Anyway if the MC`s mother is so powerful to warden a wedding filled with gods and powers... perhaps she is the rebirth of the mother indeed! perhaps the old horny one when he painted her face created a beacon for the soul of the mother and now that her soul is not split between 100 chosen ... i mean why would Chloe be there... it was not old horny who summoned her... and he can not make her a chosen one ... her goddess might no longer be on this plane of existence but she still occupies the same space im Chloe´s heart! So the MC`s mother being chosen by the old horny giving birth to a 1st born is taking over the role/mantle of the mother... i mean my MC as facialized the shit out of his own mother every 2 days i begging for money!

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes