DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i think this answers the question you had all the 1st born are the horned one children so Zeus, Jupiter, Osiris, Odin, Azura mazda, Ganesh(?) and so forth!

there is a comment about the ascendancy and their connection to the 1st born war to take over elsewhere when the ice retreated... it seems the ascent was the Fey separating themselves from humanity and amongst the fey there are hundreads of cousins and nephews to the MC!

DA22 good catch i never got that spiced up comment i was more interested in how Thor and whatever share parts of the same mantle but not the entire mantle of god of war, so access to a mantle is like using a company´s credit card everyone in that VP president position has access to the resources but its capped on how big the market they are VP for is?

Anyway if the MC`s mother is so powerful to warden a wedding filled with gods and powers... perhaps she is the rebirth of the mother indeed! perhaps the old horny one when he painted her face created a beacon for the soul of the mother and now that her soul is not split between 100 chosen ... i mean why would Chloe be there... it was not old horny who summoned her... and he can not make her a chosen one ... her goddess might no longer be on this plane of existence but she still occupies the same space im Chloe´s heart! So the MC`s mother being chosen by the old horny giving birth to a 1st born is taking over the role/mantle of the mother... i mean my MC as facialized the shit out of his own mother every 2 days i begging for money!
You know I think it will most likely not be just his Mother, though she might well be part of it. Unless the three Norns themselves or something even older as Old Horny turns up in game I suspect it will take the combined power of the old chosen or most powerful sorceress and Horny with maybe the line Merlin created outside of MC to create a person who might be able to rebirth her or take up that mantle on her own. Yeah I suspect Emily was fated to be with MC for way more reason as just to give him a stable base. I have said earlier in another post who I suspect might qualify in a spoiler. Droid may have very different ideas about that though and it is his game. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I do hope we get a updated walktrough or updated side quest guide

Caus i played trough the game twice now once witout a guide and the second time with a guide and i still finding stuff thats not in the guide

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
I know but it still missing certain things that i randomly found

But thats ok i gues it gets a better update when the game eventually ends
You'll have to post what's missing, but which walk-through you are looking at?

The Walk-throughs linked on the first page are different than the Fan Wiki Book 1 and Book 2 Walk-throughs.

Front page is actually focused only on Book 1 and seems to be an attempt by Droid at building a walk-through in posts on Itch.io. It is similar in style to the Fan Wiki Book 1 Walk-through and likely served as the initial basis for it, though I haven't confirmed that.

Front page (unknown maintainer) - A nice walk through that gives you recommendations on choices along the way, but doesn't keep up as the game is developed day by day, possibly updated after public releases? It covers Book 1, and Book 2 through Act VIII as of this post and does not yet cover Act IX.

Most people are only aware of the above two walk-throughs as they are on the front/game page, and are not aware of the Fan Wiki walk-throughs.

Fan Wiki - Just gives you information on the various events that are available so you can make sure you get them all if desired. It is highly detailed but not a day-by-day type of document (there is a side project to build a day-by-day Walk-through on the page as time permits, but it is not very far along.)

Fan Wiki - A day by day walk through of Book 2 of the game that lists all events when they are first potentially available. This is actively updated as game development progresses and shouldn't be missing anything. It covers up to the current Steam Beta of Act IX+ released yesterday.

If you find something missing, obviously post it so it can be added!

It is supplemented by a couple of sections that go into detail on various Quests and Kingdom events as you come on them in the Walk-through:

Fan Wiki
Fan Wiki

Hope that helps!

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Nice to see you having a little bit of publicity.

They made an error in the title though. :/

Dec 12, 2021
so uhhhh minor detail but i thought id still say something, just so that the game can be improved as much as possible, not an expert on this but when weilding a sword your hands shouldnt be close together, not sure if thats shown cause the MC is still in experienced with a sword but it was on my mind after playing that part, one hand should be higher up on the close to the cross guard (but still a good amount of space i think) and the second hand on the pommel, cause there needs to be space to maneuver the sword

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
so uhhhh minor detail but i thought id still say something, just so that the game can be improved as much as possible, not an expert on this but when weilding a sword your hands shouldnt be close together, not sure if thats shown cause the MC is still in experienced with a sword but it was on my mind after playing that part, one hand should be higher up on the close to the cross guard (but still a good amount of space i think) and the second hand on the pommel, cause there needs to be space to maneuver the sword
You're likely right; I've only got any sparring experience with one handed short-swords. Let's chalk it down to MC's inexperience, and I'll do better once I get onto the two handed swords :)

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
I am just starting and when I get to the bathroom, the lady that is nude, I cant see much cause the screen goes black/really dim, It totally ruins the experience. When I watch the images in memories they seem fine. Then It happened again when you check the pron games in the pc. The dialog box seems to obscure everything behind it.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I am just starting and when I get to the bathroom, the lady that is nude, I cant see much cause the screen goes black/really dim, It totally ruins the experience. When I watch the images in memories they seem fine. Then It happened again when you check the pron games in the pc. The dialog box seems to obscure everything behind it.
Can you check if you have Streamer mode activated in the settings? If you do, it'll black out stuff to stop people getting booted off twitch.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes